Help!? 3 weeks late??

Beautiful323

Reaction score
I'm a little out of the TWW time period, but still not sure what's going on with me..!?
AF came has usual March 6-March 13, same flow, and same length I always have every month. My fiance and I BDed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, and 25th. I THINK I OVed the 21st or 22nd, I don't chart anything but symptoms and AF. My fiance doesn't want me to get too into charting and become even more obsessed - lol.
On the 27th I started what I thought was a very very early AF. It lasted until the 31st, was very very light, with SMALL clots the last day and a half, it started out really dark, then a little red, and then got lighter and lighter until it was a faint pink.
I usually get AF between the 5th and 7th of every month- I'm still waiting for AF to show up. I'm 18 days late now, give or take a few days. For the last 2 - 2 1/2 weeks I've dealt with a ton of what I think are pregnancy symptoms-but at this point I'm really not sure.
Lower back pain, right above my butt, headaches, tiredness, and slight nausea were the first I experienced, last week I started getting really bad acne (not normal for me at all), constipation followed by bouts of diarrhea, sore bbs, some moodiness(not a lot though), VERY noticeable blue veins on my boobs- go all the way to my nipples but get smaller the closer they are to my nipples- also noticed today there are a few I can see closer to my neck on my chest. I've been peeing a lot the last 4 days, every 1-2 hours, but smaller amounts, and I've noticed that there's almost no color to it, I'm not drinking more or less fluids than I usually drink. And the biggest thing I've noticed, a CONSTANT "full" feeling in my abdomen, but not the same feeling as when I need to do #2! My abdomen also feels a little more firm but not by much. Sometimes before bed I also feel slight cramps kind of feeling in my abdomen too. Oh, and I notice I'm not as hungry as I usually am around meal times-though I've been snacking more often without really realizing it.
I took two urine tests the first week of April, one was definitely negative, the second taken a few days later I thought there was a very faint line but could have been an evap. line. I went to the doctors April 18th and had another urine test done, which came back negative. My doctor went ahead and sent me for a blood test April 21st, which I got the results back yesterday, which were negative.
I was pregnant once when I was younger, but didn't know until after I miscarried, which was about 3 years ago. The only symptoms I experienced then were lower back pain and mild nausea. I was told when I went to the hospital (because I didn't know what was happening-I was in extreme pain), that I miscarried because something with my hormones were too low? I don't remember much that the ER doctor told me.
Is it possible that I could be pregnant and have the same problem as before with low hormones and that being the reason all the tests I've taken have been negative? I really don't know what to do, I really need some advice on what to do!
Has anyone else experienced this kind of situation and ended up with a BFP? Or a BFN and something else be that cause of it all? Advice is very much needed right now!
Thanks!

Really need some advice! Symptoms are just getting worse!
Would now be enough time to take another test and get an accurate result? I really don't think the test I had done last week was right.

I will say that it sounds like you hve a lot going on sit your body!

Without charting using bbt or cm streaky difficult to pinpoint when or even if you ovulated!

Bc Your period came early (which is what it sounds like) you aren't technically late but rather early. You would count the first day of bleeding as day one of your new cycle. The blood, the clots, the timing... It sounds menstrual!

So that's probably why you're "period" hasn't come... Bc it already has.

That being said, I could be wrong!! You could be preggers... It just sounds unlikely (I know how tough that can be to hear)....

Also, irregular periods are indicative of hormonal imbalances.... It could be just this month.... But without charting it's a guessing game.

Regardless, I hope you get a definite answer!!! Good luck

Well if I was early, shouldn't I have had AF again this week?? I use a few different apps to keep track of AF and symptoms, and most of them say I should have started AF again between the 25th and 27th.

No, you would get AF again 28 or so days from the first day of your last period. If you have 30 day cycles then it would be thirty days from te first day of your last period and so on....

But if you were early, then chances are good that you could be off this cycle too, unless you've fixed the underlying issue (I.e stress, meds, hormones... Etc) assuming of course that there is one. You could have also ovulated earlier this last cycle which is also possible and could be a reason for an early period, especially if your cycles are generally long.

I really do suggest bbt charting as it lets you know how your hormones are fluctuating in the body.

But if you get AF early, youre not really supposed to wait for your original AF date, know what I mean? Once you're period comes, you start your cycle over.

Hope that helps!!!! :)

Also!!!! Please know you could e pregnant! And that by now a test would be positive :)

No, you would get AF again 28 or so days from the first day of your last period. If you have 30 day cycles then it would be thirty days from te first day of your last period and so on....

But if you were early, then chances are good that you could be off this cycle too, unless you've fixed the underlying issue (I.e stress, meds, hormones... Etc) assuming of course that there is one. You could have also ovulated earlier this last cycle which is also possible and could be a reason for an early period, especially if your cycles are generally long.

I really do suggest bbt charting as it lets you know how your hormones are fluctuating in the body.

But if you get AF early, youre not really supposed to wait for your original AF date, know what I mean? Once you're period comes, you start your cycle over.

Hope that helps!!!! :)

Well, 28 days since my last "AF" would make me 5 days late now. Or, if I go by my average of 31 days, I'm 2 days late. I have an appointment next Monday for a pap smear, my doctor said if I still haven't gotten AF again before my appointment she's going to run more tests and see what's going on since the blood pregnancy test I had done last week came back negative.

Also!!!! Please know you could e pregnant! And that by now a test would be positive :)

I had a blood test done April 21st, is it possible that it was too soon to get a positive? And maybe now my levels are high enough for a positive?

i RECENTLY just went thro this I was 2 months late had all of your signs negative tests. Went to the doc and they did a blood draw for progesterone and pregnancy the pregnancy was normal and my progesterone showed that I in fact never ovulated that cycle so my body was completely thrown off causing all my symptoms. They gave me provera to induce my period and we just did our first round of clomid trying to ovulate.

i RECENTLY just went thro this I was 2 months late had all of your signs negative tests. Went to the doc and they did a blood draw for progesterone and pregnancy the pregnancy was normal and my progesterone showed that I in fact never ovulated that cycle so my body was completely thrown off causing all my symptoms. They gave me provera to induce my period and we just did our first round of clomid trying to ovulate.

I was wondering if maybe that's what's going on with me. I can't really keep going back to have blood work done and try clomid or anything else because I just lost my insurance recently. So I'm paying out of pocket for everything until my fiance and I are married this summer and I can be added to his insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->