Help and more reassurance needed!

Pot_pie

Reaction score
So, according to the latest test, I am still pregnant at 6 weeks. I, however, have cramps again and less sore boobs :( I have suffered two miscarriages in the past, both around this time so I'm super scared. Is it worth asking for an early scan? Would I see anything?

20200802_125527.jpg

They should see something in a sonogram. At 6 weeks I've had different experiences. With one we saw baby with hb at 6 even. With another we saw baby and all but no hb at 6+1 and 2 days later at 6+3 saw hb. Completely sure of dates.

I do want to say I had terribly sore boobs that kind of tapered off around 6 weeks this pregnancy. I still get them occasionally, but not near as bad as before. And in other pregnancies I've had cramping I know for sure for a while. Definitely go in and get checked out if it helps calm your nerves! I know exactly how you feel, I've suffered repeat mc's as well.

I’ve never had sore boobs in my pregnancies! Cramps are super normal too, I always get them. I saw a HB at 6+3 with my middle son :)

I had cramps too. They can be a pregnancy symptom :)

I’ve had cramps ranging from mild to painful this pregnancy and remember having painful ones with my first pregnancy, dehydration can cause cramping apparently so make sure your drinking plenty, my boobs hurt some days and don’t others and I also get hit with days of sickness and exhaustion but then can go a few days feeling not pregnant in the slightest. What I’m trying to say is it’s fine for symptoms to come and go

Oh I've had cramps from 3 weeks until now at 10 weeks. They died down a bit after maybe 8 weeks or so, but I still have some. Actually have some as I'm typing this. So annoying. You'd think we would catch a break from cramping since we have the sickness... but nope.

So I went to the EPU and had a scan...to my surprise (and relief) there was a wee bub in there, measuring bang on dates and with a "strong" heartbeat <3

So the cramping and loss of symptoms was normal. Thanks so much ladies! Xxxx

Last edited:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sure we can all relate. I tell myself the same thing every time I'm pregnant and my symptoms start to disappear, "it's ok, it's normal" and yet I still worry. It's okay to seek reassurance from others during this very sensitive roller coaster known as pregnancy.

Thank you

I'm super paranoid because I'm old (40) and I feel EVERYTHING! I also (probably still) have endometriosis which isn't helping things - grrr! Roll on 2nd trimester!!!

Thank you

I'm super paranoid because I'm old (40) and I feel EVERYTHING! I also (probably still) have endometriosis which isn't helping things - grrr! Roll on 2nd trimester!!!
You're not old <3. Even if our body gets older oh, I feel like our mind is still stuck in our 20s :haha:. I'm 33 (soon) btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->