Help! Are my bfp lines faint for 17dpo?

yea but meant to see a yolk sac to, here is my scan i thought i could see a little circle down bottom corner forming but could be just a off image

Attachments

• tghrthr.jpg
    tghrthr.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13
you had me thinking so i took another test then
outcome

Attachments

• tests later   1 nov 2013.jpg
    tests later 1 nov 2013.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
yea but meant to see a yolk sac to, here is my scan i thought i could see a little circle down bottom corner forming but could be just a off image

I can see it too traylee - will be interesting to know - and if it is I hope you pack a big grump at the company that took that one!

I can see something there! Definitely!! Plus look how much darker your line is! Fingers crossed for you honey. I've taken a frer today and it's still not super dark! According to ff I'm 4 weeks 3 days today. Did a digi again with fmu and still 1-2 weeks!!!!! :( xx

Here's my frer at 3 mins. Shouldn't it be darker????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
Thats what mine was at 11 dpo. May be u ovulated later x

From my research it definitely looks like a 11/12dpo test which is why I'm so concerned :( I know when I ovulated as was using the cb fertility monitor and opks, plus had ov pain. It's not looking good is it! :( xx

Honestly stop worrying! That frer is so obviously positive and a lovely line! You're going to stress yourself to death worrying about what shade a line is! It's positive. Not a squinty positive either it's blaringly obvious so relax! I know it's hard but theres nothing you can do to change the outcome anyway! :hugs:

I know! Your so right!! Just can't get it out my head! Just wish I could fast forward a few weeks lol. I definitely need to calm down and stop testing! I'm going nuts xx

i dont think your the only person who tests lots lo
lits looking great

Hi. Sorry you're worried. Could your doctor test your hcg for peace of mind? I agree they should be darker, but I hope that everything turns out fine. Maybe it's just slow rising...that does happen.

Gutted girls!!! My frer is lighter this morning!! I knew it :( the doc won't do anything as I'm not under any fertility treatment or anything! Devastated!
The darker test is yesterday fmu, and lighter this morning fmu. I'm either 17 or 18dpo today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 41
My cheapy ic's are a tad darker though but I've always had negative opk's. With ds my op's were positive before the hpt so I think that's a sign too xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
No, I never pee in the night. Went to bed at 11pm and took the test at 8am :(

I find best way to get a dark as test as possible is to get up, empty your bladder and then wait half an hour, pee again and test with that. At the start of the night you are pretty well hydrated so are making dilute pee. Towards the end of the night you make more concentrated pee. If you don't empty your bladder in the middle of the night then your FMU is a mixture of dilute and concentrated pee made over night and won't be as concentrated as if you use SMU without drinking before hand.

Thanks Hun, I've tried smu too as usually find that better but the lines with smu are exactly the same as fmu! I'm panicking now it's eptopic as read posts where the lines stayed the same with eptopic pregnancies and you don't always get pain! God I'm freaking out xx

STOP TESTING!
It's not an exact science all the tests will have a bit different amount of dye, that second frer could've been dodgy. Seriously you are doing yourself no favours and neither are people commenting saying they should be darker.. Why should they just cus yours were? No some people never get dark tests, with my first LO my tests were always light and here he is, and same with all my other pregnancys, one of the mcs I had the lines were really dark, it even says on the instructions it doesn't matter what strength the line is as long as it's there.

Btw that second one isn't much lighter than the last one I did and I had HCG the next day that was 770.. So really doesn't mean much

Bless you! Thanks for that message. I think it's more my gut instinct too though, you know when you just have a bad feeling? The worst part is just being in limbo and not actually knowing :( wish I could fast forward a week or so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->