Help! Are my bfp lines faint for 17dpo?

Bless you! Thanks for that message. I think it's more my gut instinct too though, you know when you just have a bad feeling? The worst part is just being in limbo and not actually knowing :( wish I could fast forward a week or so xx

I know and iv been there and it's awful. My lines were fully squinters though when I was in this situation I really think you don't have much to worry about. Just take it a day at the time and stop with the tests now they won't change the outcome and you might be worrying over nothing xx

Thank you :) I need to stop reading these horror stories lol. I'll definitely post an update when I finally know the outcome xx

Bless you! Thanks for that message. I think it's more my gut instinct too though, you know when you just have a bad feeling? The worst part is just being in limbo and not actually knowing :( wish I could fast forward a week or so xx

I hope everything is okay. While I do believe that it's important to listen to your gut, while I was pregnant with my son, I had SO many bad feelings, and I really did not think I would have a healthy baby to take home. I bled and cramped, and spotted for the first 10 weeks with him. Also had preterm labor. He's fine though, so you never know.

Defiantly get a different brand my ICs were light too, even when I was on 10,000 miu trigger injection they were still faint.

Good luck xx

all my frers i have ever done are late in avo with 2hr hold of wee
my one for this pregnancy was taken at 9pm at night

the internet cheapies i have done have mostly been threw out day anytime, some only held pee for 30mins, i cant hold much longer than that small bladder
i would stop testing, you have gotten all pos

Thanks girlies!! I've been naughty and tested again this eve! Held pee for about 2 hours. They look a tad darker?? Xx

Here's the pic. As you can see the opk is still negative though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
And after 5 mins. Am I clutching at straws?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 23
They are defo darker than the original ones in the thread. And after-all that's what's important- not how dark they are but that they do get darker.

Thank you honey! Feel a bit better now :) will leave it now for a couple of days and then fingers crossed it should be super dark xx

yea my opks were super bright and still are,

and the hpt ones hae only just got dark enough to match control lines, i was worried cause they were like your lines for weeks

Its getting darker so dont worry. Hcg varies in different women. Some women dont eveb get a bfp!! Its only confirmed by blood. And some get a bfp 4 days after missed af while others get a bfp a week before. Everyone is different. Dont worry x

Well I did a digi this morn and it's still 1-2 weeks which means hcg is under 200! My frer looks the same as 2 days ago. I'm petrified now it's ectopic xx

I'm so sorry. I might have missed it, but are you going for. More testing?

I've got an appt with my doctor ( not the usual crappy one I go to) for Tuesday morning! Hopefully he will do some tests or request a scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->