help!!!! before i lose it!!

Redclaire

A mammy at last!!
Reaction score
Ok ladies today is 12pdiui!!
I just did a first pee IC test and got a very very faint line..pink...but very very faint.
So without congrats all all that jazz cos remaining calm! here's my question....
Could it still be the HCG trigger from 14 days ago???
Yesterday i tested using a Boots chemist own brand, not the IC so can't compare, yesterday's test had very small test stick 'windows' to see any faint lines if any...none there that i could see.
Now i will of course test again tonight! and tomoro!! but just wanted to know your thoughts on a false positive with the trigger shot!!
HELP!
going to work in a bit, and work computer blocks B&B (the cheek of them!) so i'll check back in later.
Thanks ladies!!
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi
Really sorry didn't want to read + run, I don't know how long the shot stays in your system, have you tried posting in the LTTC section there are ladies in there that might know. From memory from reading other's post i think 12dpiui is quite late to show positive from the shot so hopefullly this is the real deal.
Fx this is a :bfp:for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s your chart looks good ? triphasic xx

Redclaire,don't know the answer to your question but am hoping its a bfp Hun,keep us posted,o am so excited ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've just one back to look at the strip again, defo a pink faint line. In the right place on the strip....not like an evap line....just have to find out could it be the trigger still in my system.
I've wrapped the strip in clingfilm so i can compare it with the next one to see if its darker tonight or tomoro...
I've just had a Diet Coke...in case it's my last for a while!
:wacko::dohh::nope::headspin::loopy:Seriously trying to stay calm here!

I've just one back to look at the strip again, defo a pink faint line. In the right place on the strip....not like an evap line....just have to find out could it be the trigger still in my system.
I've wrapped the strip in clingfilm so i can compare it with the next one to see if its darker tonight or tomoro...
I've just had a Diet Coke...in case it's my last for a while!
:wacko::dohh::nope::headspin::loopy:Seriously trying to stay calm here!

Aw it's so lovely ,I can feel your excitement,hope the strip gets darker,I wouldn't be able to wait I wud def go out and get a cbdigi ,Nor could i sleep:dohh:.keep us posted,good luck Hun:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry I don't know the answer , are there other fertility sites that may be able to help , or can you call the clinic.......so hoping this is it for you:flower:

FX for you - I'd call the clinic straight away and ask them, go on it's after 9am now!

And tell us straight away!

Ok firstly keeping all crossed this is your BFP :thumbup: Secondly call the clinic to check whether the trigger is affecting the hpt :thumbup:

But having a nose around some sites and scientific journals the info is a little conflicting with some saying that it is out of your system 10 days after given and others saying up to 16 days.

Praying it is only 10 days and that your hpts will get darker and darker and that this is your BFP and you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

:happydance:

If you had a negative teat before, which I could have sworn you said yesterday, then it is not residual HCG in your system. :hugs:

Sounds likes a trip to the doctor is in order! :thumbup:

Redclaire! Dach is right you posted yesterday that you'd tested and got a BFN so I reckon's that makes you a BFPer now:thumbup: Send us a pic:happydance:!!!x

If you have previously had a BFN and are now getting a BFP then it's a BFP :happydance:

I agree. Prior bfn and now bfp, even a faint line is a line. A line is a line, I don't care how light it is!!!

FX for you!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Sounds promising with a BFN yesterday! Keep us posted!!!

Hi ladies!
yep defo a bfn on 10dpo and 11 dpo and defo a faint line today. I asked the clinic and they said test again in a couple of days that there is no definate answer on when it clears 100% as it depends on my body. I am all over the place but not telling himself til the situation a bit clearer! I'll test again in the morn. Still so early and soo faint! i don't want to be dissappointed!

ooh and tried to take a pic but my mobile can't zoom without going fuzzy. I was at work all day...i'll have a go with my camera in the morn when he is gone to work!!:wacko:

Wow Redclaire! Really excited for you, just make sure you tell us in the morning or else!!!!:flower:x

Sounding good red Claire , if it was still hanging about surely you would have has a pos before. Feint is still poss. Can't wait to hear , good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->