help!!!! before i lose it!!

I had 2 mature and another at 17mm, so it was nearly ready too
Holy Crap!!!

That is so exciting! I am getting much more confident about going for IUI after reading your story! Thank you! I was thinking about going straight to IVF. :hugs:

I spent all day yesterday looking at ivf clinics across europe when i tested bfn... if iui works i am chuffed...really do not want ivf..and i'm a nurse and very brave about medical stuff!
ooh i just checked ..if this is a sticky bean/s i get to tell my mom (not a great fan of having kids is an understatement!) on her birthday!! not to plan ahead but that would deserve a 'happy bday granny' card!!hahahah! :haha:

Redclaire, i can tell you that i have had 5 IUI's with triggers, and every one of them the trigger was out of my system by 10 days past the shot!! You have a bfp there, i am so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!:happydance:

I had 2 mature and another at 17mm, so it was nearly ready too
Holy Crap!!!

that great! Im just so happy for you and really hope this works out so you dont need to go for IVF. [-o<[-o<[-o<

Im really trying not to get my hopes up, I had 3 mature and a forth at 16.5 that could have matured with the trigger shot. But I think theres a big difference between intercouse and IUI....you have much better odds. If just clomid doesnt work for me I will be excited to try IUI as between you and Kosh I feel it really works!!

omg I wonder if you have more than 1 in there :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi there redclaire, i just wanted to wish you all the best!! i have been ttc about the same time as you and am hoping to start IUI this august. am a lot more optimistic now so thanks for posting and sharing your story, you have given me hope :) like you, i really don't want to go down the ivf route unless i absolutely have to. good luck!!

Can I get excited now YAAAAAY ! Brought a wee tear to my eye thinking of what you've been through. Keep us posted , I'm so excited bring on the bfp pics :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm going to ask my doc for IUI too, since that would get around my "Immaculate Conception" issue of my OH being away when I ov!

I almost told someone yesterday about how happy I was for you Redclaire, then I remembered all this TTC is super top secret and only to be discussed with you ladies and one special friend!

Looking online...

"hi,from what my gynec told me,HCG turns into progesterone in 48 hrs and very minimal might stay back in your body uptil 10 days"

"The general "rule" is to wait 12 days after your last injection because everybody is different."

"My RE told me that the trigger shot stays in your system for 10 days,"

So the consensus seems to be 10 days...I think you got a :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

:hug::yipee::headspin::friends::wohoo::loopy::happydance::wohoo::yipee:

Excellent news!! Congrats! FX that all will go well at the first blood test and first scan!
:dance: :dance:

Congratulations Redclaire! Am so very happy for you!!! :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :baby: :hugs:

Thank you thank you thank you all!!
I love all you ladies! Cos of you guys i've kept it together these last few months! Glad that my iui info has helped any of you considereing that path.

So today i tested positive again:happydance::happydance::happydance: I rang the clinic and i'm booked for a scan in 3 wks (palpitations for OH as they tell us if there's one or two or ...3 gulp!:thumbup:) I am sooo nervous cos i dont want to really let myself believe it...i think when i get past AF due date, this thursday, i'll have 'missed a period' and it will seem more real!!
We are being very cautiously optimistic at the mo...but i've given up Diet Coke just in case!:haha:

I love all you ladies! Cos of you guys i've kept it together these last few months! Glad that my iui info has helped any of you considereing that path.

So today i tested positive again:happydance::happydance::happydance: I rang the clinic and i'm booked for a scan in 3 wks (palpitations for OH as they tell us if there's one or two or ...3 gulp!:thumbup:) I am sooo nervous cos i dont want to really let myself believe it...i think when i get past AF due date, this thursday, i'll have 'missed a period' and it will seem more real!!
We are being very cautiously optimistic at the mo...but i've given up Diet Coke just in case!:haha:

Really chuffed for you and your news is the "dog's bollox" :happydance: Keeping you in my prayers and that your beanie(s) are tough little sticky cling ons. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
=D>=D>=D>=D>
:holly::holly::holly::holly:
:flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member