help!!!! before i lose it!!

The trigger should be out it sounds like good news to me.

Redclaire I am praying praying praying that your lines keep getting darker and this is your BFP :dust:

I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you!!

OMG redclaire!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Im 95% sure the trigger would be out of your system by now.....I had my trigger and the past few days had a faint line and today nothing, so I think it goes much sooner than where you are plus if yesterdays was negative I cant see how it would come back so omg I think you could be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
will wait for a darker line then we will have a big celebration :happydance:

Keeping all crossed for you Sarah :dust:

thanks macwooly! having a lovely stressfree week, not thinking about 'am I pregnant etc'. I will be testing from friday onwards (I have been testing to see when the trigger leaves my system and it seems to have gone now) and will be back on the forum next week (just popped on to see if there were any bfps but not talking about myself). where are you in your cycle?

I'm 4dpo but just chilling over it all. We're having a bit of a heatwave in the UK which is making me feel a little unwell so even if I wanted to I can't symptom spot as most symptoms would be due to the weather :)

Testing in 13 days on DH's birthday if AF who is due in 11 days hasn't arrived :)

Glad you're having a stress free time :thumbup:

oooh i caved!!
I tested again with a proper test, tho i will confirm with a digital CB in the morn... but i got a much stronger:bfp:!!! i caved and told himself!! put the stick in an icecream!!! I know its very very early... and really not sinking in...still think its a hoax...after sooo long ttc i'm used to being disappointed!!
I'll not post in the bfp sticky til a couple of days...to be a bit more sure!! Himself is all taking it calm but laughing about twins and trips cos of the follicles at iui!! Typical man...takes everything in his stride! I'm all over the shop!
:laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing::headspin:

oooh i caved!!
I tested again with a proper test, tho i will confirm with a digital CB in the morn... but i got a much stronger:bfp:!!! i caved and told himself!! put the stick in an icecream!!! I know its very very early... and really not sinking in...still think its a hoax...after sooo long ttc i'm used to being disappointed!!
I'll not post in the bfp sticky til a couple of days...to be a bit more sure!! Himself is all taking it calm but laughing about twins and trips cos of the follicles at iui!! Typical man...takes everything in his stride! I'm all over the shop!:laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing::headspin:

Congratulations :happydance: Praying for and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Thanks MacW and all you ladies here! just still not in the zone yet! Can't take it in! hopefully with everything crossed and touch everybit of wood that is is the real thing! I'll be happier when they do a blood test and scan. I have to call the unit again on friday to confirm BFP and set it up.. Seriously tho all over the place today!

I'm 4dpo but just chilling over it all. We're having a bit of a heatwave in the UK which is making me feel a little unwell so even if I wanted to I can't symptom spot as most symptoms would be due to the weather :)

Testing in 13 days on DH's birthday if AF who is due in 11 days hasn't arrived :)

Glad you're having a stress free time :thumbup:

oooh we are very close in dpo so we can stick together through the craziness of next week, indigo will be with us too :thumbup:

:dust: to us all, hope the sperm has already caught the egg and its making its way to the uterus!

oooh i caved!!
I'll not post in the bfp sticky til a couple of days...to be a bit more sure!! Himself is all taking it calm but laughing about twins and trips cos of the follicles at iui!! Typical man...takes everything in his stride! I'm all over the shop!
:laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing::headspin:

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

how many follicles did you have?
this really makes me feel good if I have to do IUI in the fall, remember how we were feeling down about the stats for IUI :happydance:

AND it proves that sour faced old midwife wrong...!

I had 2 mature and another at 17mm, so it was nearly ready too
Holy Crap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"