help?? chat room??

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
ever since the server upgrade last night i cant get into the chat room :shrug: i dunno if its just me or wether the chat room isnt working?? :wacko:

its probably because of the server upgrade, I don't think everything is fully up and running yet. Will let SC know though

oh ok, thanks i was just worried it was me... it gets as far as loading then never fully loads

thanks again

i was just post saying bout chat but babyhopes beat me to it :rofl:

me toooo, and im having withdrawal symptoms!!!!!! I want to catch up with the girlies :cry:

me too :( i can't get in there either xxx

I'm sure SC will get it up and running as quickly as possible (though hopefully now he's gone to bed now :lol:)

hehe no worries, nt complaining, just thought id let u no it doesn't work for me too :) u guys do too much for us hehehe x

me 10x too! waaa waaa waaa wat is a girl to do wen she has no army by her side to chat toooooo heheheh

GIRLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. OMG OMG OMG what am I to do NOOO CHATTTTT :help: omg omg omg

*kicks down the chatroom door* LEMME IN LEMME IN oh perweeez

as far as I'm aware it's not up yet. SC does know about it but there have been more pressing problems that have to be dealt with first since the server upgrade. He will look into it as soon as he has a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->