Help choosing highchair - bloom or scoop????

LucyC2804

Reaction score
Hoping people can help..... i am stuck with choosing a highchair for my little one.... Its out of the these 3 options:

Fresco Bloom
Brother Max Scoop
Boon Flair

Can anyone recommend/dismiss any of these for me?

thanks.

Lucy

:thumbup:

I havent used any of these but I think the last one looks the best IMO (y) x

We have the Fresco Bloom (loft - so the slightly taller one) and it's very nice but I wouldn't buy it again. We wanted to get something really nice because all our other baby stuff has been cheap, but to be honest I think it's a waste of money buying an expensive high chair cos it's just going to get covered in food and bashed with spoons! I would honestly go for a cheapy plastic Ikea one if I chose again.

LO always seems ok in hers but when I take her out of it and change her nappy straight afterwards, she had a red bottom where she's been sitting so I don't know if it's uncomfortable. Also, our table has recently started sloping down, away from LO, which makes it funny to watch her chasing peas around the table but very frustrating for her as they roll away from her! I emailed them (as it says to do in their booklet) and got a very rude reply back demanding a telephone number so they can discuss it with me properly. I haven't given them a number yet as it's impractical for me at the moment so I don't know how helpful they will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->