help confused

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so heres why im confused im cd50 and poas for both an ovulation test and a preg test (green is ovulation one ) ive got pcos but ive never had a long cycle like this before totally confused is that a positive and i take it as im ovulating ?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
bit more info i had the odd bit of spotting on 16th 18th 20th 26th 29th march i was doing the ovulations tests got lines but never as dark as one above i stopped doin them cd 39 thinking i must of missed my surge

The pregnancy test looks negative... have u gotten any positive preg tests yet? i have pcos and i have very long cycles too/ which make me think im pregnant when im really not, so u may just be having a non-preg cycle, but im not 100% sure :) and the first opk is definitely a positive result... maybe u should get a HCG blood test done to check!!

im thinking im just having an extra long cycle and only now just ovulating , have done a few preg tests since cd 38 all bfn so dont think im preg

yess, best 4u to start baby dancing!!! and yeh if u r getting all BFN, then for sure you are not pregnant... koz hpt's detect low levels of HCG which is present when a fetus is implanted in the uterus, and if u were preg for sure by now, u would have known/ had a positive urine preg test!! buttt good luck love and best wishes!! xox

I'd say treat is as you're ovulating to up your chances. It doesn't hurt! But it does look you are currently having an LH surge.
Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"