Help could these be positives?

AbbyLink

Reaction score
Ok...so I know we aren't suppose to read out of the time frame and this question is probably super common....but these two tests were from two days in a row. The day before the first test here was completely negative. Even after a day. These two tests showed a faint line (after the time limit) two days in a row. I'm not testing today but will test again tomorrow. Any of you ladies experience a BFP in this way?image.jpg

To be honest, they look like evap lines. Fingers crossed your bfp is on its way!

To be honest, they look like evap lines. Fingers crossed your bfp is on its way!

Thank you! And thank you for your honesty! One for sure has some pink tint when you see it in person but the other I can't tell. I've just never gotten evap lines one after the other. I'm not suppose to start for another week but I feel horribly PMSy

I have actually gotten a BFP that way, but it's best to just test again. With my first child I took a test (same one, 14 years ago lol) it looked negative to me after 7 or 8 minutes and I tossed it into the bathroom waste basket. Later that night I was going pee and looked over at it in the can and saw a second faint line. I waited two days, went to my doctor and their test came up Positive right away!! Good luck! I hope it's a BFP for you!!

That's great! I hope it's the same situation for me! I'm not suppose to start until next week and I feel like I could tomorrow in so many ways. Only faint twinges and cramps but tons of CM (more than I've ever had in a cycle) and so irritable and mean :/ I didn't test today or yesterday but I'm going to in the morning. I'm praying fervently that I am. Tomorrows my husbands birthday and u would love to surprise him :)

Test again!! I do hope its the start for you, it's so frustrating to be in limbo

Took another test last night. Looked negative to me but then (past time) a very clear faint line. That's 3 evap lines with the last three tests. I rarely ever get these on this brand. Especially 3 in a row. Pretty doubtful now though :/ I know I still have a few days but I guess I. Feel more doubtful after the last negative

In 2012 the same thing happened to me put the test down as neg but looked half hour later and a v faint line, sadly ended in mc at 12 weeks but my tests got really dark after AF was due, good luck xx

In 2012 the same thing happened to me put the test down as neg but looked half hour later and a v faint line, sadly ended in mc at 12 weeks but my tests got really dark after AF was due, good luck xx

Did you have any real symptoms or anything out of the norm it was it just like every other month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->