Help!! Cramping bad

ale

Reaction score
I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and yesterday my back started cramping bad and it continued to spread to my stomach.. tried to sleep it off and today I'm still hurting.. my dr told me to come in and get checked but has anyone had this happen? I haven't cramped any during this pregnancy until now!

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and yesterday my back started cramping bad and it continued to spread to my stomach.. tried to sleep it off and today I'm still hurting.. my dr told me to come in and get checked but has anyone had this happen? I haven't cramped any during this pregnancy until now!

I cramped throughout whole pregnancy. Still get it now, sometimes quite bad. If your not bleeding I wouldn't worry. Dehydration, stress etc can cause cramps too x

Sending lots of love. Sometimes it's your body stretching for your growing uterus Xx

Tiredness, stress anything like that causes cramping.

I get it worse before bed time because I'm knackered.

Let us know how you get on x

I have BV and it's most likely growing pains.. oh and found out I'm finally having my boy!!!

Glad everything is ok! Cramps on their own really aren't a huge cause for concern, there's all sorts of stretching going on. Just to warn you, they can get quite bad around 18-19 weeks. Both myself and a friend of mine have ended up in hospital then, just to find out that, thank goodness, everything is fine.

Thank you ladies!!! Well they did an ultrasound at the office to make sure everything was ok and the ultrasound tech is a sweet little older lady and she was so excited I think she wanted to find out too lol.. she looked between his legs and there it was!! She's had years of experience and everyone told me to trust what she says because she is always right! I'm just over the moon. Another girl I know got hers done at 13 weeks too and she found out what she was having also!!

Glad all is well, but even with a well-trusted technician I would be wary of believing the gender 100% at a scan at 13 weeks-ish. Even if there is credibility to the nub theory, it's certainly not foolproof and baby boys don't have a formed obvious penis at this point. Even somebody with no experience could guess correctly half the time.
I'd hold off buying anything big until having it confirmed later on xxxxxx

Yea. Getting it confirmed August 17

congrats on the boy! All 3 of my boys I found out before 14 weeks. The earliest was @ 12+2. I personally would trust the tech, but I would also have them re-check at the anatomy scan. I'm glad all is well :)

"Week 11: Baby's genitals develop

At the beginning of the 11th week of pregnancy, or the ninth week after conception, your baby's head still makes up about half of its length. However, your baby's body is about to catch up, growing rapidly in the coming weeks.

Your baby is now officially described as a fetus. This week your baby's eyes are widely separated, the eyelids fused and the ears low set. Red blood cells are beginning to form in your baby's liver. By the end of this week, your baby's external genitalia will start developing into a penis or clitoris and labia majora.

By now your baby might measure about 2 inches (50 millimeters) long from crown to rump and weigh almost 1/3 ounce (8 grams)."

Thank you so much!! I'm going back August 17 which I'll be almost 17 weeks for my actual gender scan so I'm excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->