Help!! CTC changes

Louise23

Happy mum of 3girls&a boy
Reaction score
I'm due to receive my child tax credit on a Thursday!i rang this morning to change my bank details as my bank is eating all my money in charges and I'm in the process of closing it! Anyone have any idea as to when my ctc will go into my new account. Will it be this thursday or does it take longer? I'm desperate for it to go into new acct this thurs as if goes in old acct it will be Swallowed. Sorry to go on but they guy on the phone didnt seen so helpful! He said he couldn't be sure and that I'm to check both accounts? Tia! Xx

I would imagine it would go into the new account but I guess there is always a chance it could go into the old one. I hope it goes to the new one for you. xx

If you've told them to put it into the new account after telling them to put it into the old account, then its a 50/50 chance you'll get it into either because if you didnt catch the payment in time then it may go into the old one x

They should of put a hold on the payment until they sorted the new bank details.

I don't know. The guy said I will probably get a one off payment into my new account but when I called this morning they said they have no payment scheduled as its new ta year next week, other than the one sent on Tuesday so looks like ill have to wait until next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->