Help! Did I O? bbt, opk etc

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies- I am totally confused and need some opinions. This is our first month ttc since dd was born, but I am no stranger to charting and opks. However, this month was totally confusing and I don't know If I O'd or when I o'd.

I lately have been o'ing cd 17 or 18. I expected a positive opk either friday(cd16) night or sat morning. I was hoping for sat morning because dh was on a one night business trip til last night (friday). Anyway, I tested all day thursday and ended up with a positive opk that night in the evening (it was negative just a few hours prior) Friday morning my temp shot up and I got a positive opk in the morning confirmed with a digi (but the digi is 2 years expired lol) There was no apparent reason for a temp increase. Friday evening, cd 16, I got horrible ovulation pain for like an hour. My left side front and back ached. After that I was getting negative opks. This morning my temp was up at normal after O temp, but I had a lot of wine last night so not sure if that affected it. This morning my opk looked positive again on the internet cheapie. The digi was negative but it is 2 years expired. This is very odd for me because I usually have 3 days of positive opks (or more like 2.5 days) but never had I had it go negative and then positive again. So did I O? Did I not yet? We only bd'd last night, so if I did O during the ovulation pain which was at like 6:30pm, could we still have a chance if we bd'd at about 10pm? I had a glob of ewcm during the day and then that was it, it seemed to dry up (not happy since I was taking fertilecm this cycle). Sorry this is long, but any thoughts?? I should have bought new digi ovulation sticks but I hate paying so much for them! Thanks for any input!

Any ideas ladies?? I am totally stumped. My bbt dropped well below coverline today (thought I was 2dpo) and it is the exact temp I usually get on the day of ovulation. Today was the day I had originally suspected to ovulate. However, i've had negative opks as of yesterday noon time, and my last ewcm was friday afternoon. It has now dried up and turned sticky. Would you trust opk's + CM + ovulation pain, or bbt. My bbt has always matched everything else in the past. I guess I will calculate for sure when I get my period, but just wondering if anyone has any insight?

Here is a link.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/327903

My chart is a mess, which is not normal for me. Also I'm not sure about the temp on cd 17 as I had a few large glasses of wine the night before :wacko: Thanks for looking!!
Also you can ignore the spotting as I have a cervical ectropian. I don't think it's caused from ovulation!

Here is a link.

My chart is a mess, which is not normal for me. Also I'm not sure about the temp on cd 17 as I had a few large glasses of wine the night before :wacko: Thanks for looking!!
Also you can ignore the spotting as I have a cervical ectropian. I don't think it's caused from ovulation!

I think you got enough of a snapshot of pre-ov temps to work with! It's hard to keep up with charting sometimes. Dare I say you may be ovulating tonight? My charts had erratic bbt's like this and I usually ovulated 1-2 days after my last positive opk and had a bbt dip the same day like your having currently.

Here is a link.

I think you got enough of a snapshot of pre-ov temps to work with! It's hard to keep up with charting sometimes. Dare I say you may be ovulating tonight? My charts had erratic bbt's like this and I usually ovulated 1-2 days after my last positive opk and had a bbt dip the same day like your having currently.

Thank you!! This was actually he day I had expected to ovulate. I have had zero ewcm since Friday and now it's very thick and sticky. Can this happen ovulation day? Is there any way to quickly thin it out. Should I take some mucinex or something?

Yes it could help and if you can get a hold of some preseed at a pharmacy or any other fertility friendly lubricant it helps a lot! I would dry up a little the day before ovulation sometimes and i'm not sure why. I started using preseed and I think it really helped. Good luck and have fun of course...lol

Thanks again! I've got mucinex and preseed here so I'll give it a try!! Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->