HELP!! Dollar store BFP after time limit question please!

OlderMomma

Reaction score
Hi gals! So, I took a $ store test this morning at 5:30am... had that darn barely there greyish shadow line at 10 min (had to move it around in different light to see). Considered it a BFN and went about my morning. Well, at 10:45 it had a pretty visible line (don't have to tweek it in the light) that appears to be pink. I have 2 other tests from the previous 2 days that i also read well after time limit (yeah, i know.....) and neither of them have this. Could it be BFP? Has anyone had the $ store test turn pos after a few hours? I don't know at what point in that 5 hours that the line appeared.
Also, my FRER from 2 days ago had a visible skinny pinkish line after the next day.
I have ONE precious FRER that I want to hold off on until tomorrow AM.
Sorry for no pics, too burry with my older-version iphone!

Please shed some light! Anyone had this happen?? THANKS!! :)

Dollar tree tests are really bad for evaps! Not sure about yours but best thing to do is do another test! Fingers crossed for you

In my case I took a dollar store test at 9dpo and didn't see anything but my obsessive self wasn't going to stop looking at it and after the time limit (i think 30 minutes) I could see a line. I figure it was an evap. I took another test that even an it showed up within 10 minutes but it seemed to lack some color but the next morning on a FRER it was a BFP. Others said they had the same thing happen too.

thanks ladies for answering! those "after time limit lines" sure can be confusing!

P.S.- it just makes me wonder because I took 3 of these, all from the same lot #, and it's the most current one that showed this pink line later, not the other two. So, if faint BFP, it *would* show later like this, right?
And update: i took a 4th $ store test around the time that i posted question and I have another pinkish line that showed up at 2 hrs...faintest of lines at one hour.... ohhhhhh silly me.
Any more thoughts? thanks!

Hun with my $tree test (3 different pregnancies)they always do that and they are always pos!!! Never had a colored evap on them even after the time frame.I think you are def preggers!!!! Just give it a day or two and surely you'll see a pink line in the time frame!I love $tree test!!

I'd give it a day or two and use the FRER. I got very faint lines on FRER that got a lot darker after time limit and then got a BFP on a digital the next day (the FRER was still really faint when I got the BFP on digi)

Omigosh ladies! I kind of thought that might be the case as my other BFN dollar tests never did this! Will retest in the morning.
Thanks so much for your input! :)

Hoping that is good news for the $tree that they have changed their formula because I used to get colored lines all the time with them and wasn't PG! Good luck hun cannot wait to see another test

Ive never got false positives or evaps with those :)

I used dollar store tests all the time. They are famous for getting the positive result well past the "time limit". I only got the bfp with them when I was pregnant. Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

Am I pregnant? Had many gray lines in the past and not be pregnant but this has never happened to me with color!

F0D4253A-4A94-4FB5-9018-B151125927D8.jpeg 0AFE05E5-770B-4B5A-9391-438699E94EEC.jpeg 8AAACAB8-EC61-47E7-9955-C2C3E1F178B5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->