Help from all who got their BFP!

Dtd as much as I could early on.

I used clearblue O tests and O was day 9 or 10 sooooo thankful I DTD every other day from AF disappeared as I was covered then

I didn't do a thing different. I tracked ovulation for a year and tried to dtd at the right time, tried conceive plus, and a fertility supplement that I forget the name of. I gave up on all of that and then went another year just dtd and finally got my BFP by doing nothing special. The only thing different I did was go on a camping trip, lol.

I gave up stopped tempting mucus cervix checking the only thing I did was that month we used conceive plus which I had bought and thought might as well
Best of luck xx

Hi ladies,

I wanted to ask of all those that got their BFP - did all of you experience extra CM/EWCM or is it possible to be pregnant and not have any sign of it??

Am just curious as it seems to be a very frequent sign.

I already have a son who is now 6. Took 5 years with him. After all fertilty checks he was conceived on 11th cycle of clomid (was last cycle) before they wer going to suggest something more invasive & the month i did conceive only thing i did differently apart from clomid was using opks and preseed & carrot juice for cm. so after being on birth control for 6 years this time wer pleasantly shocked i conceived second cycle off bc. This time too i used opks, preseed & smep plan bed every other day from end of AF until positive opk then 3 days in row missed a day & then again. Worked! I vow by preseed & opks.
Hope u get ur BFP & all the others who r trying. I knw frm first tym round hw hard it can be

DH and I have been trying for years and I had a short luteal phase. Started Vitex (swear by it) and everything started working like clockwork but needed to add vitamin b complex and Progest cream (progesterone supplement otc) to get a 12 day luteal phase finally. Ended up pregnant last June but unfortunately ectopic and I lost my right tube. So added prenatals and cut out refined carbs and got bfp this cycle :happydance: good luck!

When we decided to try for our first I mentioned it to my doctor and she advised the best thing for most couples is to have sex every 2 or 3 days - and not worry about ovulation dates etc. The sperm survives inside you for 3-7 days so if you have sex every 2-3 days then basically you increase the chances of some swimmers being around when you ovulate.

If you have sex every day the quality of sperm may actually be worse, it's better to leave a day or two inbetween to help get good quality sperm. So he's not allowed to "help himself" inbetween haha!

Having an orgasm after your partner will help - there's an area that sperm can pool up and when you orgasm there's a muscle that basically splashes the sperm further up your cervix.

So basically have regular sex and enjoy it!

And after sex lie with a pillow under your bum for a while (10 or 15 mins at least - have a book to hand lol) to help gravity. I saw your post re having a pee and a wash after - just do whatever is best for you, I doubt not washing immediately would cause an infection though. If you're getting lots of infections there's probably another reason so ask your doctor.

Good luck! And remember it can take up to a year for a healthy couple with no fertility issues and having regular sex to conceive, so don't panic if it takes a while.

Softcups=success

And I was not the least bit "relaxed" about TTC or "stopped thinking about it and just letting it happen" like women are fond of saying, so don't believe that nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->