Help from all who got their BFP!

Hello! Here is what we did...

- Both took pre natal vits
- Used the Sperm Meets Egg Plan
- Temping and charting on Fertility Friend
- OPK
- drank grapefruit juice until O for EWCM
- used favourable positions (him on top, my knees up) and lay down with pillow under bum for 20 min after :haha:

I also hear preseed and softcups are great!

Good luck :dust:

Yup, 2-3 days continuous for a few reasons: I wanted to make sure we were enjoying it not turning it into a chore. And because I wasn't charting I didn't know for sure when I was ovulating.

I strongly recommend taking folic acid and using cheap opks. Personally I'd steer clear of charting etc as you'll stress yourself out. Most of all, think positive - statistically it is very likely you'll be pregnant this time next year, so try not to over think it all.

ohh wow frm ur sticker I can see u expecting twing woww congrats on tht hun!!..n ur advice is really great..esp the statistically one's thts so true!! thnks a lot

My suggestion would be to do the deed every other day or every 2 days regardless of ovulation dates! I wasn't ovulating so my doctor advised us with that information just in case I randomly ovulated at some point in the future, worked for us. No temping, no ovulation sticks, just action ;)

Thankyou Pearly, will look out for your name on the baby forums in the future! Good luck

I started using a simple period tracker app to get a rough idea of when I should be ovulating, nothing too in depth and likely to get me stressing. Also I hadn't been on any birth control pills for a couple of years or ever used depo or hormone type control ever. I read and hear from friends who are on those long term the struggles they have. We DTD every other day or two days to build a store of fit sperm around ovulation day.
I also think if it is taking a while to go to your docs, I don't know much about what they prescribe but it seems sometimes women's bodies need a bit of help kick starting ovulation, especially if they've been on the pill or depo or implant.
I hope you get your bfp very soon. X

Thankyou Pearly, will look out for your name on the baby forums in the future! Good luck

Thankyou so much cherrylips,
the encouragment from you guys is like a total blessing!!
And m sure ..m gonna make it.. by following all given in this thread!! Glad I opened this and met all you guys..luv u all!! thanks again..!!

I started using a simple period tracker app to get a rough idea of when I should be ovulating, nothing too in depth and likely to get me stressing. Also I hadn't been on any birth control pills for a couple of years or ever used depo or hormone type control ever. I read and hear from friends who are on those long term the struggles they have. We DTD every other day or two days to build a store of fit sperm around ovulation day.
I also think if it is taking a while to go to your docs, I don't know much about what they prescribe but it seems sometimes women's bodies need a bit of help kick starting ovulation, especially if they've been on the pill or depo or implant.
I hope you get your bfp very soon. X

HEy Curly!!
Many Many congrats dear on ur BFP!!...your advice is really great I think building up sperm and doing every other day or every two days is really good idea..I am certainly going to follow that this cycle unless it gets interrupted by my travel schedule..cuz have lots to travel this month..anyways..but the good thing is I knw I ov and I was never on any kind f pill in my life..so m sorted in that area!! Thanks hun give me lots f reassurance to get all teh advice..God bless you !!

Hello. My biggest indicator was my CM. I only get one blob (TMI) of the egg white stuff per cycle but once I saw it, we DTD every other day and got pregnant in the first month of trying! I also get ovulation pains so that confirmed for me that we'd timed it right (I got them in the afternoon on a day where we'd DTD that morning). Good luck x

Hi! We succeeded the third cycle that we tried. The first I think I was the only one trying and we had very high stress levels because we were visiting all our relatives back home after our wedding abroad.

I have been taking Solgar prenatal nutrients since February, because I was vegan and wanted to make sure that I get all the nutrients that I need. DH has been getting B complex vitamins for more than a year as well, as a supplement due to our diet.

The cycle that we succeeded:
-I took one teaspoon of bee pollen every day up to OV
-I drank nettle tea with a teaspoon of honey with royal jelly every day from AF and still drink it now that I am 7 weeks pregnant.
-I drank red raspberry leaf up until OV
-My DH got ginseng tablets, because he had a fever a few days after my AF and I was convinced all his sperm was fried and I wanted him to boost the remaining ones (little did I know that he had more than enough ;D )
-We both eat tons of fruit, vegetables, legumes. We do not eat meat or dairy as a general lifestyle. There are studies that suggest that a plant based diet can help with infertility issues.

This was also the first cycle that I decided to track my CM and I was looking for the EWCM that is all the rage here in the forums, but I only got the fertile thin, transparent kind. That was when I OV and we did BD that day and two days ago. It did the trick. I am saying that so that you don't freak out if you don't spot EWCM either :)

Best of luck and yes, all the other ladies are right: try to relax. The second cycle that we tried I drove my DH crazy, chasing him around the house and explaining to him the science behind conception. Not pretty, not sexy.

Hello. My biggest indicator was my CM. I only get one blob (TMI) of the egg white stuff per cycle but once I saw it, we DTD every other day and got pregnant in the first month of trying! I also get ovulation pains so that confirmed for me that we'd timed it right (I got them in the afternoon on a day where we'd DTD that morning). Good luck x

Hey Popples,
congrats dear on ur success!!
yeah EWCM is really a good indicator will be looking out fr it last month I did notice it but then we were nt able to be regular in bding due to some guests ..so I guess it was messed up there ..but this time hoping the same I am able to notice it and then we DTD..THanks a lot for ur info dear!! GL!x

Hi! We succeeded the third cycle that we tried. The first I think I was the only one trying and we had very high stress levels because we were visiting all our relatives back home after our wedding abroad.

I have been taking Solgar prenatal nutrients since February, because I was vegan and wanted to make sure that I get all the nutrients that I need. DH has been getting B complex vitamins for more than a year as well, as a supplement due to our diet.

The cycle that we succeeded:
-I took one teaspoon of bee pollen every day up to OV
-I drank nettle tea with a teaspoon of honey with royal jelly every day from AF and still drink it now that I am 7 weeks pregnant.
-I drank red raspberry leaf up until OV
-My DH got ginseng tablets, because he had a fever a few days after my AF and I was convinced all his sperm was fried and I wanted him to boost the remaining ones (little did I know that he had more than enough ;D )
-We both eat tons of fruit, vegetables, legumes. We do not eat meat or dairy as a general lifestyle. There are studies that suggest that a plant based diet can help with infertility issues.

This was also the first cycle that I decided to track my CM and I was looking for the EWCM that is all the rage here in the forums, but I only got the fertile thin, transparent kind. That was when I OV and we did BD that day and two days ago. It did the trick. I am saying that so that you don't freak out if you don't spot EWCM either :)

Best of luck and yes, all the other ladies are right: try to relax. The second cycle that we tried I drove my DH crazy, chasing him around the house and explaining to him the science behind conception. Not pretty, not sexy.

Hey Coco,

THankyou so much dear!! for explaining things so right...yeah even I drove my hubby so crazy and till date keep telling him the concept behind conception..and he is like now u knw all u rinto research it seems:Dlol
but then we ladies..I knw atleast me I m so much into reading all the stuff ..so cant help it..but yes..it has definately made me understand and infact us understand a lot and now is the time really to take things easy as u said!!
THanks a lot for all ur advice dear!! Many many congratulations on ur pregnancy!!

Honestly, the only thing we did differently was stop trying. I kept telling myself that it was never going to happen (it had been 3 years). Then I got my BFP!!

That gives me lots f hope Krystlbear,

its never an end..it can happen when it ought to..thanku so much and congratulations dear on ur pregnancy!!

Just wanted to ask one more question to all the ladies here,
AFter Bding I usually lay down for some time and then wash myself down there thorughly and definately pee. so to avoid any infection as its said..
so is it ok what I am doing or its nt good wrt TTC??

as in ttc theres continous bding going on..so at times it has happened that I got really bad infection because I thought not washing mysellf the whole night will give more time for spermies to travel and so it has reverted back to mewith such horrible itch and so on..m so sorry for describing all this..but then I think post sex hygien is also v imp..but then ever since I have been cleaing myslf nothing has happend...so everything is fine..

so pls advice if what I am doing is really right and not hampering my chance f concieving righT>?

Hi All,

I am currently in my ttc, and really want to have some input from all you guys who have made it!
please list all the different things you guys did the cycle you got your BFP.!!
really wish to follow them to achive mine and also it would help others achieve too..
This may sound silly, but we BD 2 days before I ovulated and we did it doggy :blush:
That's all I did differently, before we'd be BD either the day before or the day of ovulation.
I think the position helped too, first time we've done it that way before...

Best of luck hun

oh woww thts interesting !! thanks hun congrats on ur pregnancy!!

We didn't do anything special, no temping, tests, etc. We just DTD when we had time. :lol:

I haven't read all the posts, but when I got pregnant it was a surprise. TMI about to happen. However, I know we dtd every single day that week. I had multiple orgasms each time. He came and then made me have them. I don't know if that helped or if it was the build up of sperm in there :rofl:

Good luck on your journey to conceive. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->