Help Girls! Keep me grounded please x

Franki83

3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..
Reaction score
okaaay, so, i am a 28 day cycle girl, longest is 29 days, ever, and that has only happened once before....
anyway, day 28 was yesterday... af still not here.. but i also have shortl luteal phase... so today i am one day late but only 10DPO...
anyway out of pure bloody frustration, i went to superdrug and got tests.. (seem popular), i did one, and when my little alarm went off to say check it now, i cud see a line, but very faint...
but as i only have my camera on phone (and that is rubbish) i inverted it, can you girls give me your oopinion? cos if af still not here in morning im gonna test again with fmu xPICnik2.jpg

looks very much like a line of some kind to me...............whooooo

god i hope so...... please let this be it and not another chemical!!!!
must hold off urge now to poas every time i need loo, until morning if af still not here, lol

what colour is the line as i just had a very convincing pink thick line turned out to be an evap see image
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=newcarera255.jpg

hope your is BFP though...

but i have tescos ones too, and i think as long as af stays away im just gonna test every morning with fmu.... see wot happens

deffo looks like a line to me... hope you get a strong pink one in the morning :) good luck :)

dammit i need it to be morning now!!! lol,
im too impatient, lol
hubby suggesting we both have early night so time will pass quicker, lol
PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE IT, PLEASE!!!!!!!

dammit i need it to be morning now!!! lol,
im too impatient, lol
hubby suggesting we both have early night so time will pass quicker, lol
PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE IT, PLEASE!!!!!!!

i like his thinking, go to bed now, then wake up at midnight , that'll do it :thumbup:

hold your pee for at least 4 hours...dont drink anything either...that will be the same as fmu ;)

yep i see it, BUT i will say with superdrug tests i got lines like this before i was pregnant, but they were mostly out of the time frame, looks just like my first bfp tho :) hope u get a stronger line soon! x

hi
did you re test this morning im keeping my fc for you hope your line is darker.

keep us updated hun..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->