Help - Going Mad and Cant Wait Anymore......

Carlimad

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - any help appreciated here. I have gone mad I think as I have peed on a stick every morning this week. I bought a load to have spare for the next few months but only managed to keep them since my last AF. At 7dpo and 8dpo I managed to get faint lines on 2 different brands of early predictor tests. From them on have done the Boots normal ones and been negative. Today I am 16dpo and the only thing I had left to pee on was an OPK which I also used and which came up as positive. I am truly consumed with getting pregnant this month (eat, sleep and dream....). Now, surely I am not ovulating so why is it positive. Any ideas anyone. Also, any suggestions for not being addicted to peeing on something ? Have run out of everything but might just use a pencil or something tomorrow morning just to feel I havent missed out :haha::haha: AF was either due yesterday or Monday (sometimes I have a 28 day cycle and others a 30). Thanks girls....

Hmm. It first I was thinking maybe a chemical, but the +opk throws a cog in that theory. I have heard of opks being used as hpts and working. You could try testing with another early test, or wait til Monday. I know what you mean about being consumed this month. I am in the same boat. I am 7dpo today and am an emotional wreck. I am here to chat if that will help you keep your mind off poas :)

If your due for AF right about now, I wouldn't think an OPK would be positive due to ovulation for another few weeks. OPKs can detect pregnancy, I would deffinately test again sounds promising :)

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!

AF Came today so thats the end of that for another month

Sorry to hear that Carlimad, FX for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back