HELP going nuts trying to figure it out!!

TTC Baby

Reaction score
So, my husband and I have been trying to concieve for 4 yrs. now and lately we have only had intercourse every once and a while. Well I ended up takin a pregnancy test last night around 8:30pm because I thought what the heck my stomach had been acting funny the past few days prior to taking this test and it was hurting again that night. I was basically getting a really quizzy feeling in my stomach that would come out of no where but I thought maybe it was because I was really tired or something cause sometimes that happens I start to feel a little sick when I'm overly tired. So, I just decided to take the test and it was a Clearblue digital test and it came out POSITIVE!!!! I have taken over probably about 80 pregnancy test over 4 yrs and not ONE EVER came out positive before. So of course me and my husband get excited and go out to get another test just incase sometimes seeing it twice is more assuring and I also buy a bottle of water and drink it on the way home. I get home and squeez out some pee(sorry tmi) so I can take the test and it says NOT PREGNANT:( I was heart broken. I just didn't want to believe it so less then an hr later after getting out of the shower I take ANOTHER Clearblue digital and NEGATIVE again!! So, I decided to sleep on it and took another Clearblue today that has the strips in the window not the digital one and I didn't pee on it as long as it said I think I did for like 2 or 3 seconds so I though oh man I messed it up but the instructions said it line across the window comes up then you did it right which it did come up the the line in the window to see if your pregnant was negative. My question is AM I PREGNANT? Do these clearblue digitals give allot of false positives? I mean like I said this is the 1st and ONLY test that came out positive in 4 yrs.!! What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->