HELP!! has this happened to you?

jiahsmom

Reaction score
I got an obvious positive opk on CD11, BD'd that night & the following night.
Did another opk the next day and it was bfn, i tested once every day for the following week and they were all bfn's. Then on 8DPO my opk was bfp and has been since, I am now 14DPO. I have taken internet hpt cheapies and a couple look faint but smudged (bfp) and a couple are bfn. It seems my opks are getting darker test lines. I took a frer this morning and it was bfn (evap). I'm so confused, has this happened to anyone else and what were your results in the end?

I got an obvious positive opk on CD11, BD'd that night & the following night.
Did another opk the next day and it was bfn, i tested once every day for the following week and they were all bfn's. Then on 8DPO my opk was bfp and has been since, I am now 14DPO. I have taken internet hpt cheapies and a couple look faint but smudged (bfp) and a couple are bfn. It seems my opks are getting darker test lines. I took a frer this morning and it was bfn (evap). I'm so confused, has this happened to anyone else and what were your results in the end?

Im suprised no one has commented on this. :( I tested yesterday and swore I got a very faint pink line. Tested with the same urine yesterday right after and it was so light I wasnt sure what to make of it. Tested this morning and :bfn: I am so confused. I am tired of waiting.

How did your results come out now that it has been another couple of days?

Hey hun i for a positive on an opk before i got a bfp on a hpt frer arent as sensitive as ppl make out i would use a clear blue digi xxx

i havent tested yet. Af was due yesterday but nothing yet, i started having cramps last week (pg symptons?) im too scared to get my hopes up so im gonna test when i get courage. My opks are still +

I think i will try a digi once i feel the urge to test again, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->