Help! Horrid hemis:( what's the best cure? On my way to the store....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Lovely prego hemis :( first horrid experience with this.... What do I do?! On my way to store to find meds, I remember having a mild case last time around and I used prep h wipes, but this is extreme pain.... So embarrassing to talk about too :/ yuk! Any advise greatly appreciated

I can sympathize!!!! This happened to me on Sat night!! I nearly called an ambulance to take me to the ER bc they were so painful. Here is what has worked from thus far.

Anusol Plus sepositories (from what I have read online the suppositories are best)
Anusol Plus Gel (for topical external care)
Tucks wet pads (i use every time i am in the bathroom)

To be honest the medications haven't been very useful. We tried a few other things that provided WAY MORE RELEIF!!!!

Balloon Donut to sit on
Heating Pad (on the donut set on high)
Ice Packs
Hot Baths

Since Sunday afternoon I have spent 95% of my time sitting in my chair on the donut and heating pad and the pain is now tolerable. (went from an 8 to a 2). If i get up I end up crying. I have 2 "friends" that have both thrombosed and am due in 6 days....so surgery is not an option for me as the recovery would be brutal.

Best of luck!!!!

Aww u poor thing!!! Thanks so much for the input.... Those were some helpful tips.... I'm in excruciating pain.... I can't even walk today from it .... So much I need to do I'm so stressed out :/ I tried relieving with warm shower , ice pack, medicated wipes, nothing helps..... Will it go away soon? Do they last a long time?

I am now on day 3 and feeling better. I saw my MW today and she prescribed a repository to use.

How are you feeling today?? Any better???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->