Help - i am falling apart!

cathandbaby

Reaction score
After i had my baby i had terible PND and had to be referred to the local Crisis Team. It has been a long slow process but i got better and am now back in work.

But now i'm going through a terrible time. I'm just SO down and cant pull myself back out of it. I didnt come into work on Monday becasue i simply couldnt face it. Cant be bothered with anything and its getting to the stage where i just dont want anyone to talk to me. My boss just made a stupid comment that was a bit off hand and i now feel like bursting into tears.

I feel like i need some time to get myself together again. I really REALLY dont want to have to do it but i think i might have to go to the doctors and get signed off work for a while. Otherwise i might end up doing something stupid whilst i am here and i love the job and dont want to lose it :-(

But then everyone will know that i'm off becasue of depression and will think differently of me.

I just cant cope anymore - what should i do?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Hun,

First of all I want to send you some :hugs: xx

I think maybe you do need to go back to your Dr`s, are you on any meds? If you are maybe they can be tweeked a little. Hun, YOUR health is the most important thing, so if they sign you off for a little while, you can get yourself better and then go back to the job you really love when you are at 100%.

I am off work with depression and anxiety too, and I know what you mean by thinking, everyone will think about you differently. It is hard, but as i have found out your real friends, where you work, won`t treat you any differently than they have ever done and will want to support you.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->