help!!! i cant work out my conception date!

finners1985

Reaction score
im really confused as to when i conceived. basically i found out i was pregnant and not being sure what to do i went to an abortion clinic however i decided to keep the baby. when i went to the clinic on the 15/10/2010 they gave me a scan and told me i was 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant on 15/10. the problem is....i slept with my ex boyfriend on 08/08/2010 and a different partner on 28/08/2010 ...how can i work out when i conceived. i wasnt completely sure of my lmp as i had a tiny bleed in august on the 18th which only lasted 1 1/2 days so i dont think that was a proper period....can anyone help???xx

The best way will be from your 12 week scan. It will give you an exact measurement of how far along you are. It also depends on how long your cycles usually are. Basically, in order to figure out how far along you are, you need to know when your last cycle started. Once you miss one period, you are considered 4 weeks pregnant. If your last "period" was light and brown/pink blood, it may have been implantation.
I just did a conception calculator on-line based on your last "period" and it lines up with your estimated week of pregnancy. This would make the conception on the 28th. Here it is (just put in august 18 as your last menstrual cycle:
https://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blpregcalc.htm

This is by no means a confident answer on my part. Also, if you know your due date, you can use a calculator to go backwards and determine conception date.

Good luck. I hope it all works out for you.:hugs:

Going by those dates you almost 100% concieved with the second partner.

You would be 11 wks 4 days pregnant today according to your scan.

Hello finners1985,

If you want to determine the exact days of the month when you are most fertile, you have to know your menstrual cycle. The normal number of days of ovulation is twenty-eight to thirty-two days and it varies between women. Some experience shorter while others have longer cycles. Learn to monitor the day when your menstruation starts until it ends. Learn also how to recognize the signs when you are fertile such as the quantity and quality of your cervical mucus. You will know when you are most fertile when you have a lot of mucus discharge that has an egg white texture.

Did they say you were 9 weeks pregnant or the baby was 9 weeks gestation? Because if you were 9 weeks pg it would be the second partner, 9 weeks gestation would mean the first. If you had a light spotting on the 18th it could have been an implantation bleed. Were you due for a period around the spotting time? Usually ovulation is 12-14 days prior to expected period. Hopefully your scan will give you a better idea! I know the pharmacies in the US have DNA testing that you can send out by mail if you still arent sure or need further confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->