Help im 3dpo

Yeah, so mum got me some FRER... I peed on one right away, despite it being after 3pm and only a couple of hours hold. This pic is from an hour later so it's darkened with drying, but it's pretty clear. Though it's not dark, just defined! Lol

image.jpg

Congratulations flyingduster 😊
Af is a no show still and I'm now a day late. Got cramping bit still. Bloating cp is high again this morning. Nappies are a little sensitive. Hopefully will have my tests come tomorrow. Will be 14dpo so hopefully will show fx.

Hi yeh im now 3 days late. Haven't took another pregnancy test yet as my ic haven't turned up. I have got a little more cm today and my cp is medium, medium, soft. My boobs are a little sore, my nappies are feeling a little sore. But the only thing is I have cramps like af but only now and again and not painful. I dunno wait and c. Hopefully i will get my tests tomorrow.

Well just an update earlier I starting spotting so I used a tampon and there was hardly anything there when I removed ( sorry tmi) my boobs have i feel have got bigger and more sore. Im cramping a little still. I feel as though there is still something strange this month but also I feel that I'm out cos of this spotting im having. Could it be late implantation or is it af. Will keep u posted.

I had spotting with my first right around the time AF was due. So don't count yourself out yet.

Thank you. I will let u no tomorrow if spotting has stopped and if I take a test.

My tests haven't darkened, though they haven't gone bfn yet either, but I'm spotting the tiniest bit tonight, so I think I'm out too. Sigh. I've put my cup in so I'll just leave it there for the night and see what is up tomorrow. Sigh.

Flying duster I hope that the spotting stops and your tests darken for you.
I have starting spotting a bit more I think it's af. I still have really tender boobs worse than normal and backache n sickness. I think I'm out now tho. Well on to next cycle.
Keeps us updated flying duster fx. ❤

Well im now back to 9dpo. Not got any symptoms this month really apart from a few cramps creamy, stretchy cm which is different to last month. Oh and had the worst sick feeling come over me earlier lasted about 15 secs then went. Hows every1 else this month?

I'm currently 14 dpo, 3 days late for me and not having any AF symptoms but still bfn on tests... Will testing again unless AF starts....

This has been the craziest tww wait - I swear

Hi bubbles, our cycles must be similar, I'm about 10dpo :)
I've had some stretchy white cm, and very painful to feed DS (not sure if I have thrush), apart from that no other symptoms. Been testing and bfns so far..

Yeh im still having the stretchy cream cm. Yesterday twice I had a blood going through it. Nothing since. Mild cramping on and off but that's it for symptoms today. I'm now 12dpo took a test today and negative. I kept thinking I could see something extremely faint but think it was my eyes playing tricks on me. How are you cp peace and meg_bellamy getting on?

Little bit of blood sounds promising, maybe IB?
I'm 12dpo too and bfns here as well.
Had some major cramps 10dpo and now my cm is yellow.
Fingers crossed!

Well i just done a test and took a photo at the 5 l- 10 mins mark and I swear I can see something very very faint. Im having very bad heartburn and insomnia. Last 2 nights going to see at midnight ish and waking up a couple of hours later and struggling to go back to sleep and stay asleep. Never normally like it.can u see it or is it me a line eye lol

Attachments

• 20161202_134359.jpg
    20161202_134359.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78