Help im going to end up insane

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I had a chemical last cycle and i tested on cd13 out of curiosity and had a shadow line....had a positive opk on cd15 && 16 ...fast forward to 11&&12dpo my frer had a shadow line the 5 cheapies i did had shadow lines, surely there cant be any hcg hanging around in my body can there? I'm going to end up insane, i dont think its a new pregnancy, i could have my dpo's off by 1-2 days aswell x

I had a chemical last cycle and i tested on cd13 out of curiosity and had a shadow line....had a positive opk on cd15 && 16 ...fast forward to 11&&12dpo my frer had a shadow line the 5 cheapies i did had shadow lines, surely there cant be any hcg hanging around in my body can there? I'm going to end up insane, i dont think its a new pregnancy, i could have my dpo's off by 1-2 days aswell x

It's entirely possible you could be pregnant?
I don't think it would be HCG still in your system? A friend of mine had a chemical pregnancy on one cycle and then on her next cycle she was pregnant.
It was a little bit funny as she had to take a day off work and explain the reason why to our manager (not the funny bit obviously!). Then when she found out she was actually pregnant next cycle we told our manager who was very confused haha.
Boss: "but I thought she wasn't pregnant?"
Me: "Yeah she was then wasn't.....but now she is again"

I don't want to give you false hope but it could be possible. :)

I would have thought by now there would be some sort of progression, i will be testing again x

Good luck with your next tests :) Be positive! Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->