Help! Is this a mean joke?

hope414

Reaction score
I don't know what to do....I did a test this morning with FMU on a dollar tree test and I definitely saw a second line....it has color....but then when I tested the same urine with FRER it was a definite negative. I don't know what to think....is it possible that it was a defective dollar store test? Please help.....

here is the test....hard to see bc of the photo but there definitely is some pink there....:wacko:

Attachments

• 2011-01-29 10.10.00(2).jpg
    2011-01-29 10.10.00(2).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 114
If this photo was taken within 10 minutes then I can see the pink line for sure. Maybe you should test again in a few days, because this test looks like a BFP to me.

Yes it showed up within three minutes...that is why it is so strange that the FRER came up negative...I am so confused...

I personally do not like FRER tests, so I would test again with a new brand test like CB. I know everyone says FRER are great, but I haven't found them to be as senstive even though they are meant to be the best.

I have gotten this on a dollar tree test it is an evap. Sorry to say I hate them but always find my self buying them.I hope I am wrong and it turns out to be bfp for you!

If you live in the states...the dollar test looks like one of my dollar store Oing tests....

I just always heard that evap lines have no color to them and this definitely had pink....not sure what to think...guess I will have to wait a couple of day. (easier said that done :nope:)

Well i personally think it's a bfp! It was in the time frame and it's pink. The only way you get a line like that is with the presence of hcg. With regards to the negative FRER, i have read that despite what the test sensitivity says, all tests vary with how much they pick up to some degree. Good luck!:)

I hope you are right....I just had always heard FRER was the most sensitive test....

If that is an evap it is a very cruel one :-(

Good luck hun, and let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks for everyone's input.....I decided that I am going to try to wait until tomorrow to test because I am really afraid that I am getting excited for no reason....:sad1:

FX'd you get your :bfp: In my eyes a line is a line hun... I'd retest tomorrow... Congrats early ;)

Thanks you guys....I will definitely keep you updated...I am not hopeful though because today I got some very light light spotting mixed in with my CM. It is so early for me (I am only in 24 of a pretty regular 28/29 day cycle) and I am 13 dpo. I don't know what to think anymore....what a roller coaster ride this is!!!:wacko:

I agree...that looks like my ovulation tests from $tree!

I've never had a pink evap on a dollar store test, but I've never taken one that looked like that.

Good luck!

yes looking for an update!! Hope you get that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->