Help ?? Is this positive opk?

alliwantisabb

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this whole OPK thing. I have been doing one each day around the same time . I then stopped and never really have seen what a real positive would be. I did them for about the last 5 days, all of which have appeared to be definate negatives. Until todays which is dark. My question is , is it positive? And being that I didnt look at it right away and went back 45 min later does that change what the "positive" could look like? And does this mean I should BD like .. tonight? The picture with mutiple are top to bottom 3/2, 3/4, 3/5, and today 3/6... 3/3 accidently fell in the toilet when i was trying to pick it up later on in the day :( . The other pic is a OPK i just took it was exactly 5 min after.. Thoughts. BTW the one from today with the multiple was about 3 hrs difference from the single one taken tonight.

Attachments

• 20140306_224759.jpg
    20140306_224759.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140306_224600.jpg
    20140306_224600.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
I would say the one on bottom is really close, test tomorrow am and it should be darker. They do get darker the longer they sit, so waiting 45 min. Could show a false positive. I would check tomorrow and if it's negative try with a digital!!
Good luck!!

the bottom one looks very close, would test again even twice a day and im sure it will be positive. best of luck

That is what mine looks like when positive. You need to test twice a day, some women test three. It takes several hours after an LH surge for it to show up on an OPK, which is why you should test more than once, likewise you may miss the upsurge and only catch the downsurge which can be misleading for actually tracking ovulation.

I am a pro OPK tester, lol... the day I start testing (usually cd10) they look just like your other ones... and once I see it getting dark like the bottom one I know I will most likely O in 2 days. I confirm by temping so I have it down. I would def say start BD. Your test tomorrow will likely be even darker. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->