Help! Its her 1st birthday as a preemie!

AP

Reaction score
(next Sunday!)And I have no idea what to get her :s Shes 9 months corrected. Anyone got any good ideas for toys and things that would help her development?

The v tech walker is good. The twins got one for christmas from Marks mum and dad and they loved it. It has a removable front too so its not just a walker.
I bought them scout and violet v-tech teddys they are also good, sings songs, says their name, colours, favourite things.
V-tech stuff if really good. They also have the caterpillar that says letters!

The v tech walker is good. The twins got one for christmas from Marks mum and dad and they loved it. It has a removable front too so its not just a walker.
I bought them scout and violet v-tech teddys they are also good, sings songs, says their name, colours, favourite things.
V-tech stuff if really good. They also have the caterpillar that says letters!
Molly has one of these walkers too and she still loves it even though she can walk, they are fab:thumbup:

Yeah Chloe and Jaycee fight over it all the time. Been meaning to buy them one but havent got round to it plus they arent exactly cheap!! Deffo worth the money though hun!!

How about one of those trike thingys think they are called smart trikes?

Anyway, hope next sunday is Fab. What a special day it will be!

I don;t know what 9 months old do (or if preemies are different!) but...

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Walkers/Bruin-Play-and-Ride-Walker(0011273)

At the moment N just sits in front of it or lies and just kicks and hits it! But she loves it.

Or any of the play and learn toys in ToysRUs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->