Help late implantation?!

TTCmama88

Reaction score
Hi ladies. so my period was due 3 days ago and today when i sent to the bathroom there was a brown spot and barely anything there now its gone. could this have been implantation bleeding? my breasts started to hurt about the day after my period was due and it has increased since then. I've been cramping on and off. Is pregnancy a possibility?

I would wait and see what happens over the next couple of days.. or take a pregnancy test?

I usually get brown spotting for 1-2 days before my period starts - and it's not constant, just a bit here and there. I have friends who also get sore boobs around their period time, however it could be a sign your pregant if it is out of the usual for you?

Every woman is different though, so hard to say until either AF shows, or hopefully a BFP shows up!

Good luck - sending baby dust your way :)!

thanks this definitely isnt common for me ive been on time and my period is usually very heavy.

Are you sure you O'd when you think you did. I think IB is supposed to happen before your Af time- Unless it's possibly old IB blood coming out or you O'd later than you normally do. Or it could be your Af starting too, but hopefully not...

Did you do a test?
Seeing as its brown its old blood. It could've implanted a week ago and the bloods just made its way out now.

I'd say AF is on its way. Implanting would not happen this late, and they say that if it happens 11+ dpo the outcome is not often good.

I'd say AF is on its way. Implanting would not happen this late, and they say that if it happens 11+ dpo the outcome is not often good.

She may have implanted over a week ago though if she hasnt tested at all, the IB can take a while to make its way out.

May be that is the sign of starting your periods. Wait a week more then have a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->