• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help line eye possibly?

My period for that was in Dec was irregular I'm not to sure on what cycle day etc I'm on because my period started a day early and that doesn't usually happens. To me and it was light I just blamed it on stress. For being weird

I will RE test on the weekend to make sure there getting darker still .... I felt Like I was picking symptom out I started with nausea, peeing every hour, very sore and sensitive breast. If I eat small snacks all thru the day I don't have as much nauses

Thats exactly what im doing having to eat all day to not be sick. I will be curious when you get a scan to see how far along they say you are

I'm stuck on eating breakfast foods and ham sandwiches with tomatoes mayo and salt and pepper only things that sound good. Just had breakfast food two days ago and having same exact thing again for dinner tonight

Lol i dont have anything i favor i just have to eat frequently if i dont once im nauseous nothing sounds good. I ate dinner but im still feeling bad its always really bad in evenings. One thing i have been eating alot is fruit but it has to be cold lol

I've been eating lots of fruit to I feel worse now that I ate dinner ugh ..

Yea heavy meals just dont do well with me roght now i just had a bannana and will probaly do some applesauce before bed grocery tomorrow to stock back up on whats working. Praying this calms soon

Good luck to you. Bet your having a girl?.was you nauseous with your first pregnancy? My pregnancy with my son was a cake walk. I too have to go grocery shopping tomorrow . To get more bananas when I am pregnant these babies take all my potassium and I have low potassium and I get severe Charlie horses... busy day ahead of me tomorrow praying I feel good to get thru everything

I was pretty sick with my son to so who knows. My mom said she was sick with me but not my sister so i really have no guess i want a girl but my husband says its gonna be another boy

Crazy... I feel like I knew from the get go I was pregnant with a girl second time and I was right.. on a good note u have like a week til ur appointment right

Yea im gonna call soon and make the appt i hope i havent waited to close to day and cant get in as quicky as i hope

I thought u had one set already I would be calling tomorrow if I were u

Horrible sorry i havent been on was up all night with nausea last night and today have been the worse by far!! Im worried cause i can def tell im dehydrated.

U maybe have to go to Dr . Or get some powerade it's fine I haven't been on much today been a crazy day started out great now I'm just over today lol not very good day... on a good note I managed to test again before I left and I was rushing and running behind but the test are still darkening

Ask your Dr about nauseated meds over the counter I know my Walmart sells some .

I see the lines look deffo early BFP to me! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->