• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help line eye possibly?

Yea i think i will def need to call and get something i have been sipping on gatorade all day the best i can but struggling to eat anything. Im already experiencing hip pain to which is blowing my mind. It didnt show up till way later with my son

I just had the worst trip to my bank and back home I almost threw up two time couldn't decide if I needed to pull over or not that was awful

Yes that has been me all day literally carry my little plastic trashcan everywhere i go

Sounds like our pregnancies will be very similar

Rough night last night daughter up all night with fever. Then my husband was puking this morning blaming me lol.

Thats horrible :( why did he blame you cause you havent felt well??

So you told him? Thats funny i feel like driving helps mine. Today has been way better than last few days actually was able to eat a meal and get some housework done

Yes I did tell him I just couldn't wait.. driving just makes it worse if I'm already feeling bad

He said that's why I haven't felt good... he acted like he knew lol

Some time this weekend I have a busy weekend . I found the old style frer at store today so I got one of those . I like those better the new ones are a joke and have a huge glare on them to me

Gonna try to wait til Sunday to be honest we will see how that goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->