Help line eye possibly?

well ive just read the entire 25 pages and your lines are definitely getting darker!! so excited for you x

Oh lord kitty that was time consuming lol I have just done that math and I don't understand how I am getting positive test so early I'm confused and just hope and pray it's nothing funny just looked at my app and according to that I'd only be 8dpo

Hope my pictures are good my phone is broke and I'm trying to hold out on buying a new phone at the moment

Attachments

• IMAG0969.jpg
    IMAG0969.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0970.jpg
    IMAG0970.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 43
Congrats on your pregnancy and best of looks just noticed that u just recently got your bfp

Yea kinda hard to see on the frer but pretty sure i can see it

I'm gonna give it a few more days then test again . If it doesn't get darker I'm gonna call Dr for blood work.

Def think bloodwork sounds good and maybe he can gove you a better idea of far along you really are since the bleed makes it a little confusing

Yes, that's very true. So did u get to make your Dr appointment yet?

I woke up so hangry this morning at 5 am I'm not usually a morning person who has to get up and eat right away it was awful

No lol i will make it tomorrow had to wait for this crazy weather to pass literally had tornados yesterday

No lol i will make it tomorrow had to wait for this crazy weather to pass literally had tornados yesterday

Thank goodness you guys are all okay this weather for jan is crazy I think it was 67 here in mo yesterday.

Just went shopping to RE stock on banana and lunch meat stuff that I been eating alot of nothing sounds good to me really.

Thats how it is for me to hard to find anything that sounds good enough to eat i know as some point that will change and everything will sound good lol

Thats how it is for me to hard to find anything that sounds good enough to eat i know as some point that will change and everything will sound good lol

Yes exactly I've been eating lots of sandwiches I normally don't do that and fruit. Today we went to ihop for breakfast and I had strawberry banana French toast . And salad is and breakfast food is all I have been eating

Fruit is also something im eating alot of and i still cant eat alot at once so lots of snacking and small meals but the nausea has been so much better this last week thank god

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->