• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help line eye possibly?

Cant wait to see next test i know its gonna be darker and more convincing

This is how I was with my daughter too. Laying Dow. Is best for me right at the moment

Im not either lol i tested way to much. Your patience right now is impressive if i would have gotten lines like that i would have tested with everyone they make by now not that it would have helped but it would have made me feel better lol

Busy afternoon getting things ready for my daughter to go stay with grandparents all night so I can go to my sons field trip. It's taking everything I have not to go get more. If I didn't feel so bad right now I'd would have already went to get more

Course Every damn symptom that I look up goes straight to pregnancy too ����

Im super nauseous today sitting on couch eating dry cereal hoping it will pass. Hope you guys can have a good day even though you dont feel 100 %

Thanks , I hope you feel better as well! We're headed to the magic house it's a super cool place.took some Tylenol.

Took another cheapie the store I went to was sold out of the frers so I only had one choice and my urine super diluted it was still faint so I have not super excited yet. I'll post a pic as soon as this day is over

From my cracked phone I don't think it's even showing up

Attachments

• IMAG0863.jpg
    IMAG0863.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 37
I can still see it uf you would do one with a good 4 hour hold with hardly no liquid you could get a good line im sure

It so hard because I drink alot of fluid on regular basis but lately I've even been drinking more. Well I'm sure I won't be able to take any more til after this ice storm lol

So are you already late or when did you expect af?? I still feel so much like you are any other symptoms besides the nausea

So are you already late or when did you expect af?? I still feel so much like you are any other symptoms besides the nausea
Yes constantly peeing hungry not stop but nausea is so had that I just can't figure out what I want beside ice cream. I thought I had a period on Dec 29 I started a day early no big deal but it was strange and also the nausea seemed to simmer down for few days and came back ....so no It all crazy to me but my husband's aunt had her full blown period entire time she was pregnant with her daughter people say u can not have a period but she had no complications and had a healthy baby 40 something years ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->