Help make this disgrace go viral!

Oh man I would have kicked off! They did well to keep their cool! She wasn't exactly topless or being disgusting, she's feeding her child.

A high five to the husband though, way to go!

ARGH GRRR why can't people just see breasts as bottles of magical milk?! If she was stood bottle feeding her baby nobody would have batted an eyelid. The woman ought to be grateful I wasn't feeding my nosey baby- Charlotte would be pulling off every five seconds to have a look what was going on, while my overactive letdown would be squirting the stupid woman in the face!

In the spirit of ridiculous companies (or maybe just ridiculous employees) not allowing breastfeeding in public places... I'm not meaning to take away from the original poster but since we're all fired up from the video already, has anyone heard of this?

https://www.news.com.au/travel/news...-airlines-flight/story-e6frfq80-1226692009347

It's received a lot of publicity in the last day or so.

I mean seriously, on a plane? Don't you just want to do anything possible to keep babies happy as to not disturb others?

I really don't understand why people can't just leave babies alone.

In the spirit of ridiculous companies (or maybe just ridiculous employees) not allowing breastfeeding in public places... I'm not meaning to take away from the original poster but since we're all fired up from the video already, has anyone heard of this?

https://www.news.com.au/travel/news...-airlines-flight/story-e6frfq80-1226692009347

It's received a lot of publicity in the last day or so.

I mean seriously, on a plane? Don't you just want to do anything possible to keep babies happy as to not disturb others?

I really don't understand why people can't just leave babies alone.

Oh their reply letter makes my blood boil. It is bad enough that she was told on the flight to be discreet, but the fact the letter says that this is the company's stance too makes me livid.

Maybe if all nursing Mother's weren't encouraged to be discreet, it would show the future generations that boobs have a much more important job than acting as only sexual objects. Charlotte refuses to eat with a blanket over her head, she chooses to eat the blanket instead. I also refuse to eat with a blanket over my head so I can't blame her! Personally, I don't even bother with nursing tops anymore. I refuse to give up on some of my gorgeous summer outfits to breastfeed, so I just wear whatever and wap them out. If anyone has a problem they can jog on, I'm feeding my baby. Not doing something offensive, which by American Airlines response you would think breastfeeding is. Rant over :growlmad:

That's terrible for a major company to act that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->