Help 'making' a moby wrap

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Ok, so I know you don't exactly make a moby wrap, you get the material and maybe put a hem on but I'm doing one for me and one for my sister.

I got the information for it online and it said to get 15 feet of material. I've never had a moby wrap but I've just got the material out of the bag and it seems alot! Is that about the right length for a moby? And how the hell do you put it on when you're dealing with that much material?! I'm confused! :wacko:

lol yeh hun there is LOADS of it to deal with but once you have put it on a few times you get used to it...i remember the first time i got mine out of the bag i could have cried !LOL but i dont even think about it now! :hugs: have you checked out any videos on youtube??

sara

xxxxxxx

Not yet. Think I'll get all the hems done and then try to figure out how the hell to get it on!! Oh, and I have to remember how to fill the bobbin with thread, it's been a while - I feel a phonecall to my MIL coming along! :blush:

LOL...i usually get OH to do my threading..he has way more patience than me!LOL....it does look very daunting when you look at all of the fabric but once you have seen a few vids and practiced a bit you will be fine !!!!

I can't get the sewing machine to work - think I'll be picking MIL's brains over the weekend! :blush:

I've got stretch cotton, not sure if the machine can cope with it? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->