Help me find hope!

JamBaLam

Reaction score
So on Friday I ran out of my FRER and had to switch over to a store brand. on Saturday that store brand had a hint of a positive so I broke down and used one of the 'saved' ClearBlue with Weeks Estimator hoping it might clear up the question for me, I was VERY dehydrated and had held it for about 4 hours. It came up as Pregnant 1-2 weeks. I freaked out ran to the store and bought FRER and another 3 box of clearblue digi. The FRER have all been positive but varying stages of darker and lighter. The CBD was positive again 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' I freaked out and called my best friend. My husband and I have been trying for about 2 years with IVF IUI surgeries and what not. It was an amazing high. Well Sunday morning, for grins and pictures I took another digital, Neg, Through out the day and today I have taken digitals and they all come back negative though I am not dehydrated anymore. I did start spotting. If I didn't have this 'neg' test issue I would say implantation because it is dark, stringy, very light and sporatic. But now I am FREAKING out. Todays FRER is very light but still positive. The digitals are still negative and I want to crawl in a hole. Can someone, anyone offer me some support and give me an example of a good outcome here. spotting with lighter tests tells me that perhaps it has been a chemical loss. I can't get anyone at my Drs office to call me back. they let everything go to the 'nurse' voicemail and take FOREVER to call back. Its very frustrating.

I am currently going through something similiar. I got strong bfp Monday after light spotting on saturday. Now I'm getting light positives amd I even got one negative. Ibstarted bleeding almot like a very light period. My mother in law who is a nurse told me that she thinks what might be happening is that because there isn't that much Hcg the lining of the uterus is still shedding a little bit...she told me that I still probably am pregnant and to stop taking tests til Sunday because I'm just gonna freak myself out.
Also i have been told that the darkness of lines doesn't matter. Each test even of its the same brand is a little but different and that they are not designed to tell how much hcg is in your urine. Also i have read on numerous occasions that digital tests aren't as sensitive as the regular tests with the lines and you are far more likely to get a false negative with them. A frer can pick up 25 while a clear blue digital can only pick up 50. I think the ones telling you the week estimation are designed to be more sensitive though. Only time will tell though. I hope everything works out and that your bfp sticks! Fingers are crossed

Hope your both ok and hope everything works out for you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"