help me.. i need a plan

firstprincess

Reaction score
When I started secondary school I was overweight, by the end of year 10 I was a size ten barely ate and my eating disorder was well underway! I went to college, and entered the world of work.... I then gained weight and went up to a size 16.

I then lost weight on weight watchers (healthily at first!) and then continued to add points to what i was eating to eat less, not eat anything but green salad etc some days.... then eat half a bargain bucket or make myself sick.

When i was pregnant I put on weight obviously but ate well and healthily, now I cannot shift baby weight I'm a size 16 have 'so self confidence, i feel fat, ugly and grotesque! i eat all the time... i always seem hungry. 'i live on junk.
'
i need a cheap healthy eating plan with fast results (i need a incenitive to stay on a healthy plan or i change my ways and go bad!)

please help, advise. xxx

Hi,

Main & first & most important bit of advice, 'fast' losses dont work, & wont work long term. You'll end up being a yo-yo dieter for much much longer.

You need to learn new, better eating habits by changing your current bad ones. Main ones are swapping 1 glass of fizzy drink for a glass of water, but do the change over slowly, weekly or take it monthly, as long as your learning/changing for better it will last, instead of changing all in 1 day thats when can start to want to binge.

Try out : myfitnesspal its great little tool for caloire counting.

All you need is cut out white carbs, replace them with wholegrain.
Eat plenty of protein which isnt high in bad fats though.
Limit your sugar/procssed sugars. Natural sugars are fine, which are in fruit.
Limit your salt intake.
Dont eat udner 1200 cals.

Main thing, exercise :)

All the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14