Help me, I'm an addict!

Mitsuko

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Liam has just been in real nappies for 2 months and I'm already addicted! Is it normal to spend hours browsing through nappies classifieds? I also have a huge order of WN in preparation... :cry:

:haha:

It's actually scary how addicted you can become. I have taken to stalking the postie out the window when he's due!!!

I hope it is normal, I am not even using them yet and I can't stop looking for and buying them!

:rofl:

My OH just keeps saying i'm insane 'why would you like something that catches poo' :haha:

I'm exactly the same - to think a few months ago I couldn't understand why people would get so excited over something as 'silly' as a nappy - little did I know! :haha:

:haha: I have nappies that aren't for poo catching, ive even been pood on getting a non poo nappy offin time. :blush:

Im the same! im hopeing once i have a nice stash i like the obbsession will stop!

Im the same! im hopeing once i have a nice stash i like the obbsession will stop!

I hope so too but tbh I doubt it! :blush: Love your fluff piccies on FB btw!

Thank youuu, i keep forgetting i have you on my FB need too talk too me more!!! I dont like many of the nappies i bought so now im working up a pile of ittis and other nappies like ittis too keep that i like! i dont even know how many nappies is normal too have iv got 12 atm including ones im waiting for! :-s think i need more tho....

:haha: I have nappies that aren't for poo catching, ive even been pood on getting a non poo nappy offin time. :blush:

Thankfully i have practical fluff but i do indulge mr Q's bum with some posh fluff every now and then.

I hope so too but tbh I doubt it! :blush: Love your fluff piccies on FB btw!

Thank youuu, i keep forgetting i have you on my FB need too talk too me more!!! I dont like many of the nappies i bought so now im working up a pile of ittis and other nappies like ittis too keep that i like! i dont even know how many nappies is normal too have iv got 12 atm including ones im waiting for! :-s think i need more tho....

I have 15 and it's just enough! If I skip a day of laundry or if they take too long to dry, I'm out of them. I think with 20 you should be comfortable. :)

Thankfully i have practical fluff but i do indulge mr Q's bum with some posh fluff every now and then.

Do you "poop plan"? I never know when Liam is going to go #2 and I sometimes tell him "ok, no poo in this one, k?" :winkwink:

I don't poo plan - he does it whenever where ever!

I have in the region of 35 nappies at the mo,(i've just sold a good 12 nappies too)
Though the deal is i have to sell to buy more, so i raised over £35 and i've brought a preloved WNOS to try out.

yeah i think i'll aim for about 20 all together so far iv got 7 ittis 2 bambootys, one wonderoo, one fuzzi bunz and some other pocket nappy, im not keen on the wonderoo fuzzi bunz or the other pocket nappy tho! havnt recived the bambootys yet so we'll see but i just know i love the ittis! think im gunna go for 11 ittis (one in every coulor apart from the girly coulors) and probably have the rest bambootys and maybe WN once iv bought a pre-loved too see if i like it!

:haha: I have non-poo nappies too. The minute he does his poo face, he's on the potty :lol:

Can i ask what 'real' nappies are? I'm interested now! xxx

It never stops, unfortunately... you wind up like squish with 200 nappies, mad hair and a twitch... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->