Help me, I'm an addict!

:shock: After reading this I am wondering if I am overestimating how many nappies I need. I have about 23 nappies, 12 wraps, 2-3 pocket nappies and a few AIO-birth to potty ones and even have a few in size 2 and I thought that was only enough to scrap by with for the first few weeks. In the next few weeks I was also going to get 5 totsbots Bamboozle Stretch, some fleece wraps, 12 naughty baby pocket (they say AIO, but have a pocket in!?!)-birth to potty nappies and then buy whatever takes my fancy from there. Am I going too far? :shrug:

I have over 50 nappies and it's way more than I need, some just never get used!

I went completely OTT with real nappy week.

NO MORE nappies fr me (except the two IMSE VIMSE pending of course) (Oooh and except if it's a really cheap preloved WN) ;)

It never stops, unfortunately... you wind up like squish with 200 nappies, mad hair and a twitch... :rofl:

cowbag...my twitch and mad hair are quite becoming. Makes me look smexy in a mad crazy lady kinda way. :haha:

Oh and you can never go too far with nappies
I love having loads. Of the ones I use (quite a lot of mine are too big for him yet) I love to be able to have 20 "in use" 20 in the nappy box and 20 hanging to dry. Having so many means I can afford to wait ages for the bigger inserts to dry out and I can do strip washes without running out of nappies.

Im slowly becoming addicted too, ive only got 12 nappies so far but considering ive only been doing it for about a month.... And i do seem to be spending more and more time browsing nappy sites!!

i hope it's normal :haha:

and no it doesn't stop, the more you get the more you want, there's always something that pops up. I did slow down though, that's as good as it's gonna get :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->