Help Me Pick A Kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHill

Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
I've decided to get the kids an extra joint present (well technically as MJ won't yet be old enough to play with it) :dohh: and I'm having trouble deciding which to go for!

They've all got plus and minus points but could do with some opinions or even recommendations :flower:

These are the three...

I love no. 1 as it's like a proper kitchen, the oven is like a real oven in we'll be able to pretend bake with oven trays etc. It has a phone which my son loves and storage looks ace. Minus is that dh thinks its boring (well thats the only minus I can think ha)

No. 2 is cute, colourful, dh loves it, it has a washer which lo is obsessed with just now, looks like good storage also and its more toddler like.

No. 3 much cheaper than the others and heard good things about it.

Which would you choose?? :flower:

Attachments

• ki1.jpg
    ki1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ki2.jpg
    ki2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ki3.jpg
    ki3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
We had number 2, it was fab. My first loved it. I have now sold it on to a friend and it's still like new. The first one looks great too

I bought number 3 and painted it to match our kitchen

We have number 2 and it has a really good resale on ebay lol. We have had it for almost two years and it's played with a few times a week x

Number two! Kids like colors :)

I love the Ikea kitchen. We're getting that for LO however, I do,love number 2! Where is it from?

If you're crafty & have time i'd say no 3 and customise! Ive seen some fab ones on pintrest!

We have number 3, the ikea one. Ive decorated it with mini bunting, I love it!. It was the cheapest wooden one we could find, when you add all the accessories you end up spending a fortune!

Such a mix of answers! We're leaning towards 2 just as its more fun for a toddler and has the washer bit. Its tesco direct, hoping it'll be in way before christmas.

I'm wanting to get the cutting fruits and food sets and it will cost a fortune. I'll have a look on pinterest, thanks for that :) I'm making him a teepee so customising one myself sounds fun. The only thing that puts me off is lack of storage for all the food sets I've got my eye on :haha: x

The little tikes one on sale at isme for 136. if you are happy to buy on credit account you can also extra 10% off if you are a new credit customer using code 4JLNY. I might have to talk dh into it at that price but he said no large items this year.

https://www.isme.com/little-tikes-p...+All+-+Google+Shopping-_-9nxMZELV_51868756998

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"