michellebby

Reaction score
Ok story this cycle so far
Cycle day 2-7 took soy isoflavones
Cramps cycle day 6
Ewcm cycle days 16-21
Wet cycle day 22
Today cycle day 23 stretchy but more white am then more egg white afternoon
Opks negative boots and Internet strips yesterday I had almost positives (the outer part on both tests was as dark as control line clearblue digital was negative
Today tested clearblue fmu was negative
Today 11am was positive smiley
Today 3pm an error on the test
Tonight 8pm negative I don't have any of the boots or ic left so not sore what I make of this
Please someone help me make sense of my crappy cycle and should I test tomorrow or is this my time to bd (already bd every couple days just incase)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi, I don't really have very much experience with testing, but I didn't want to read and run. My take on it would be, when in doubt, BD so you have your bases covered! Good luck :flower:

Thanks for reply
I always bd every 2-3 days minimum so always have bases covered just like to squeeze in extra sessions when I get positive opk which is quite rare x

Thanks for reply
I always bd every 2-3 days minimum so always have bases covered just like to squeeze in extra sessions when I get positive opk which is quite rare x

I use a cheapy off internet and cbfm. If i get a smiley i take it as a positive and bd for the next two days and test again and see what i get! I'd stick with cbfm if i where you! Too many can confuse and stress you out!! Good luck!! xxx

I don't use the cbfm just the digital ovulation ones smile or circle
Might try that next cycle and see what happens run out of all my tests This month forgot to buy more while I was on holiday on the plus side my holiday was good :) just wish all tests were consistent (one positive all positive same with negatives)
Thanks for good luck I need it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->