Help me! Positive FRER, negative CBD

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
So, this month was my first IUI cycle (since years ago when I had two unsuccessful), with clomid, pregnyl and progesterone, and they told me to test two weeks after my IUI which will be tomorrow, but I tested a day early. Anyways, my FRER midstream was very positive, probably the darkest, pinkest line I have ever had (even darker than my first BFP with Violet) but the CBD I took half hour later (same FMU, but it had been sitting a bit) said 'not pregnant'. So now I don't know what to think! Is the pregnyl somehow still in my system? Or is it just too early for the CBD and I am pregnant? SOMEONE HELP I'M FREAKING OUT, LOL.

Usually if I'm not pregnant my tests stay stark white. This one is very clear. Even with my CP in February, it wasn't this clear. So that has to be good, right?? Help meeeee, LOL

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 80
I had a bfp at 9dpo on frer. Like an idiot I dipped a cbd... negative of course. Give it a couple days and you should see a positive digi. Your frer is clearly bfp, it's just more sensitive ;)

That’s a really clear :bfp: on the FRER! I don’t think clearblues are as sensitive.
Congratulations!

I had a positive FRER this time at 11dpo, quite faint. 12dpo fmu another positive FRER, marginally darker, but negative CBD. That afternoon the CBD was positive. My ICs were also darker in the afternoons so perhaps try with later pee, and also early on the hormone will evaporate fast out of your pee, so a fresh sample is best

I didn't get a positive CBD until 12 dpo I would wait a bit.

Doc called me in orders for a blood test, which I just had, but she doesn't think they'll have the results until tomorrow :sad2:

Today's FRER wasn't any darker, if anything maybe lighter, although yesterday's test is dry and they always darken when they dry so they might be the same. CB (non digi) looks negative.

Somebody help me, I can't handle this! Reassure me, or something? What do you think it looks like?

Attachments

• HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 39
Another shot in better light

Attachments

• HPT3.jpg
    HPT3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
Its common for the CBD to come back negative when early testing.

I hope this is what it looks like <3

Did you use fmu for both? Also never compare dry tests and new tests. I took pics and compared the pics. FX for good news on blood test!

My second FRER the following day didn&#8217;t look different at first but once dried it was a little darker, I would wait to compare them

They got me in for a blood test but won't know the results until tomorrow (which I realize is almost today, but I've already waited all day, it feels like forever). I'm terrified. Like, I'm either throwing a world class pity party tomorrow and refusing to leave the house or I'll be ecstatic. :wacko:

Hang in there! Fingers crossed for you. FRER doesn't always show great progression day to day, but will over a few days time, your lines still look good!

Hang in there! My frer had horrible early progression this pregnancy. I was pretty sure I was having another early m/c but nope! Just took a couple days to start progressing .

Hope all is well :hugs:

So sorry to read this update :hugs: what is the next step?

So sorry to read this update :hugs: what is the next step?

repeat bloods tomorrow to confirm the number is going down, call the docs on day 1 of my cycle (so whenever AF turns up, probably also tomorrow) for an ultrasound to make sure I have no cysts and can go on the fertility drugs for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->