Help me spell our daughter's name?

I just saw above somebody mentioned perhaps using a Z - i think i would definitely consider that option!! I also think Kelsey when i see this name, i think you will be correcting people alot :-s
Problem is, we want the "s" sound, not the "z" sound. I think we're now considering with two s's... especially if we do the "ie" spelling. Kesslie or Kessley or Kesslee. It'll make it more obvious, I think? I don't want her spending her whole life going "it's not Kelsey, it's Kesley".

I personally don't like the 2 s's (esp with 2 e's!) i think it looks awkward :blush:
Is this name of special meaning - like 2 fav names combined somehow???

i actually prefer kelsey to kesley i think kesley sounds more boyish and kelsey sounds more girly ...plus i agree with what everyone else is saying...that if u spell it with an s or even 2 ss's it will still get kelsey because at first glance it looks a lot like kelsey... and why pick kesley over kelsey? kelsey is not very common so i would just have kelsey to avoid confusion... my name is lindsey and even tho lindsey isnt a rare name there are 8 ways of spelling my name and no one ever spells it my way... you get sick of telling people its a e and not an a and a i and not a y....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->