Help me..... :(

danielle1987

mummy 2 a little miracle
Reaction score
Right so My little one has been since christmas a nightmare to get down to sleep at night, He has his bath, then bottle and then upstairs to bed now we have tried many many ways, the most recent is sitting in hid bedroom with him in my arms til he falls asleep, he then only sleeps for a few minutes then starts a whimpering noise then bing wide awake and Screams constantly for well tonight 1 hr and 40 minutes, We tried bringing him bk downstairs, Rocking him, Ssshhhhing him, Letting him lay and watch tv, nothing has worked?What frustrates me is he falls fast asleep but then does the little whimpering, wakes back up then nothing can console him Apart from the tv but then he wont go to sleep?/

ANY SUGGESTIONS i am going out of my mind :(:(:(:(

Ps, Also during the day when he naps he only does maximum of 20minutes then wakes up, but then is grumpy because he is still tired but wont shut off to go back to sleep :(:(:(

:hug: I wish I had an answer- but am in the same boat with my twins- it is slowly getting better...

Hello hunni. Very sorry but I don't have anything that I can offer on this just wanted to send hugs im sure things will look up soon xx

oh wow i could have written that myself when Ella was the same age it was horrendous, i cant really remember what changed but she did stop doing it after a while but then every time she's been poorly we always go back about 5 steps with her sleep. Does your LO have reflux coz that could cause the screaming, least it does in my lil girl anyway.

HUUUGe hugs and hope your LO settles down soon xx

he does have reflux, but on meds for that. i think its a case of he is overtired and doesnt want to go to sleep, we have a nightmare during the day when trying to get him to nap. He is only 5 and a half month corrected but he is looking to be awake and do the same things a 8 and a half month old would but his little body needs sleep. Im glad im not alone and others can sympathise xx

Has he gained weight recently Danielle because sometimes that can set things off and meds need increasing. Our GPs wont touch ellas meds now as shes not on any of their known dosage guidelines as is on adult doses of medication in hopes to prevent needing more surgery but usually historically when things riled up with reflux the dosage needed tweaking a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->