• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help meeee

BabyGirl21

Reaction score
Ok, so I recently bought some new concealer as I was running out, I got the Boots own brand one - natural collection I believe it's called. I got the liquid concealer, well it's called cover up cream - in fair.
I have normally pale skin anyway, I used to apply liquid foundation - but I don't really need it anymore, so I normally use concealer and then set it with a bit of powder and blush etc.
I cannot get the concealer to sit properly without looking blotchy and orange. I use moisturiser before I do this but it still looks awful.

Tips please?? I use my fingers to blend - I'm trying to cover up the tons of blackheads I have on the sides of my nose/cheeks, and I don't want it to look orange or cakey!

Argggh
Help meeee

Thank you all in advance! xxx

If it's too dark there's probably not much you can do. You could mix it with moistuiser and then put it on but it won't have as much coverage then. Sorry can't be of much help! If you're trying to cover a fairly big area then maybe foundation would be better. If it's your exact skintone then you can just apply it to the areas that need it.

It's possible that the formula is not suitable for your skin. Try appling with a concealer brush as different concealers work better with different application methods.

I don't really like boots own makeup. I have dry pale skin and it just doesn't work on me. The Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer is actually excellent (especially when applied with a brush). I was very apprehensive as i always saw it as a bit of a kids brand, and it was so cheap (about 2-3 pound I think) but it's great! It has a wand in it that you can use to apply then blend with fingers if you prefer.

I would just switch brands tbh as that sounds like the problem!

ETA: I personally wouldn't use fingers on any kind of spots as you run the risk of making them worse or spreading them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->