HELP- monitor for two rooms with video and movement sensor?

dizzy2012

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm not usually a poster, more of a lurker tbh, but with just 6 weeks to go, i need some help finding a monitor!
I am looking for a monitor which will be able to manage 2 rooms with video monitoring but also a sensor pad for the baby's room... My son is 3 but we have quite a large house so can't hear him without monitor.

Would love a video monitor this time( just had the angel Care with sensor pad last time which was fine) but would ideally like a video monitor and sensor pad in at least the babies room and could even drop to a normal sound monitor in oldest room, but struggling to find anything, nor find a website with easy to understand information!

I'm from the UK, can anyone help as I'm getting confused!

Thanks guys

Angel care do a video and sensor pad monitor. I used the angel care with my son and will be getting the video one for this baby.

I got angelcare one - video, sensor pad, monitor, temperature - I got the model with everything. Was about £150 from John Lewis x

I wanted two cameras so I could see both my son and daughter, but couldn't find any sets that came with more than one camera. What I ended up doing was buying two Motorola video monitor systems so that I had two cameras, but I set them up so that I can watch them both on the same monitor, switching between their rooms. Maybe you could do that if there's a brand that does a set with the movement sensor and video and then just video, and set them up so they both work from the one monitor. If not, I'd just get two separate systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->