HELP NEED ADVICE! took mornin after pill 2 weeks ago and had spottin 2 days early ...

baby_stargirl

Reaction score
hi ladies.....never took the morning after pill before so hope u dnt look down on me as a jst came out a 3 yr relationship 2 months ago was engaged the lot, n slept with a guy a known over a month unprotected so defo wasnt wantin an accident from that :( n made me realise am not ready to jump into a relationship jst yet.

anyways 2 weeks ago today i took the morning after pill,,,12 hrs after intercourse. my period is due tmora (6th oct), for over a week my boobs have bn extremely painful with no bra and with bra. yesterday i thought i was gettin the start of my period but its hardly leavin anythin on my pad and once i wipe its gone :(. its unlike me as my periods r really heavy the first 3 days n usually last 5 days all together. and i usually get bad cramps and i havent had anythin :O

i am confused am dont knw what to think,,,,do u have any ideas ladies ? thanks xoxox

I'm not actually entirely sure, but sore boobs (especially nipples) can be a sign you're due to come on. you also might be noticing changes in your cycle that could have been caused by taking the morning after pill? taking it might have uprooted your usual cycle a little bit. Do you know when you usually ovulate? you can use an ovulation or fertility calculator to work it out, and see whether you were ovulating when you had sex, that might have increased your chances of getting pregnant. I would leave it a few days and if you still don't come on, I'd test. good luck! xxx

its jst sum light brown when i wipe but nothing to go on my sanitary towel , like am usin the same on the whole day :S . mayb it has messed ma cycle but not like me at all for this to happen :(

hey i checked it on the internet am always regular so ...... i had sex on the tuesday nyt and took mornin after pill wednesday afternoon 12 hrs after sex. i am havin brown spottin but thts it...mayb its jst the m.a.p messin with ma cycle :(.

CD 13OD - tue 20th september
OD-2: Highly FERTILE DAY Today, and tomorrow

CD 14OD - wed 21st september
OD-1: Day before the BIG O. MAXIMUM FERTILITY for sex

CD 15OD thurs 22nd september
OVULATION DAY TODAY: Have Sex

ahh see it sounds like you're have a similar problem to me, I recently had strange, dark brown, extremely light spotting, lasted about 4 days and came a day or so after my period was due. I was worried, because I'd missed a pill on my day of ovulation, so I waited a few days and took a test. I've done 2 so far and both have come back neg. (phewww!), but my doc told me to wait a week or so and test again just incase! so I'd suggest that. hope this helps hun, I know how frustrating it is once you start to panic! xxx

I took the morning after pill in February 2010.

I am super irregular, and hadn't had a period since Nov 2009.

The morning after pill made me get a period I wasn't expecting, and it made my boobs hurt, and all that.

-Really, I'd say that the pill is just messing with your system. If you don't get a period, take a test. :)

:hugs:

Not sure if this helps but I have taken the MAP twice (both after a broken condom, long before TTC)

Both times it made my period come early.

It is pretty strong stuff so does much about with your system a fair bit!

If in any doubt talk your Dr.

I'm a little late on this post, but I have taken the morning after pill several times. I would usually get some unexpected bleeding a while after taking it and then my period would either not come, or come late. I think it pretty much messes up that cycle and perhaps the one after- its a pretty strong pill. HOpe everything turned out ok!It brings down your chance of pg to 9%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->