Help need an excuse

Loumum

Reaction score
Hi, my work has organised an afternoon for massages. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and obviously don’t want to announce yet. How can I get out of this massage? It is during normal work hours so I can’t say I am busy that day! Help would be great, thanks

I would let a supervisor know that you simply are not gelwinf up to being touched, as much as you appreciate the thoughtfulness that you will be opting out.
You can also let the practitioner know quietly. Anyone with certification has been trained on proper procedure and they could even just rub hands or feet for your session! asQUO="Loumum, post: 39199156, member: 640510"]Hi, my work has organised an afternoon for massages. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and obviously don’t want to announce yet. How can I get out of this massage? It is during normal work hours so I can’t say I am busy that day! Help would be great, thanks[/QUOTE]

I would tell them you appreciate the offer of massage, but you don't enjoy them and would rather not have one. Not everyone likes massage (as much I find that hard to imagine! ) My sister will not get a massage, not even just a foot massage. I have a coworker who will not get massages. So it's not for everyone and they should understand that.

Or, if they are offered in private, just let the massage person know and they can adjust the massage based on that. You can still have a massage, they just don't recommend deep tissue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->