Help need or experience with Frer

Shenandoah

Reaction score
Ok so here it goes. I tested yesterday with a frer and got a very faint positive. This is where things got weird. I used the test exactly the way the instructions stated. After the three minute wait i looked at the test it was a very faint pink line and i was so excited i couldnt get a picture of it though so i set it down and went and made breakfast and stuff. I came back an hour later however and it faded away to almost a negative and i was heart broken i felt like i imagined it but it was definitely there. So i did some research on the test and started reading the reviews online and realized that the test give out false positives because of an indent line or something so i freaked out took another test after a four hour hold and it came up negative. This morning when i went to the bathroom there was a small dot of pink when i wiped. It was no bigger then the tip of a pen. There hasnt been any other spots or anything just that one little spot. Do you ladies think i was one of the unlucky who got a false positive or do i still have a chance?

Frer have been kind of crappy lately, I wouldn't even test with one unless I was almost positive I'd know the result. A bit of pink spotting could be implantation bleeding or an irritated cervix, and unless you're having a heavy flow or regular period I wouldn't worry about that. Definitely test again, even if it is another frer. I'd suggest buying some cheap tests as I've had a lot more success with those.

Frer are terrible just now, always give a second line some even have a second indent line before u even use them.

I used cheapies till I had a decent line then used frer...they aren’t worth the expense when ur a pee on a stick addict lol!!

Good luck xxx

Thank you ladies i started having a little brown spotting only when i wipe but not everytime so i think the witch is on her way i will test wednes day if i dont have a period still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->